• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor posts odd tweet with pics of Dustin and his daughter, then deletes

The people trolling pro-Conor material or sincerely defending Conor would not do so if their names, faces, and social/professional reputations were linked to what they posted on the topic.

He done it before.
Had some beef with a boxer and then tweeted in a round about what he wished the dude and his 2 sons would die.

So this is nothing new..
And also Rafael dos Anjos' kids.

His fans came up with justifications back then and are doing it now based on colby's hearsay and john's explanations.

And, as of yesterday, the ufc was still promoting conor hard.

LETS GO
vdUKYDY.png
Finally this inbred gets banned. Da fook took so long.

And also Rafael dos Anjos' kids.

His fans came up with justifications back then and are doing it now based on colby's hearsay and john's explanations.

And, as of yesterday, the ufc was still promoting conor hard.

yeah.. Its terrible.
UFC seems to promote and condone bad behaviour.
Jon, Conor, Colby...
As long as it sell its all good.
Its just business.

He’s just trying to get him to accept a 4th fight and build hype.

Thanks for your opinions. Obviously using a term like "Numpty" says all we need to know about you and the sophistication level of your opinions

Numpty is a polite word for wanker, Dickhead, Knob, Fuckwit, Shitstain.

I was showing restraint :) I think you failing to comprehend what the word Numpty implies says far more about you then it does about me.

Rofl Conor Blessing Dustbin and his holier then thou, Conor hating fair-weather fans all day and night.

Just trying to get in his head, you ppl are soyboys only when Conor does something

The people trolling pro-Conor material or sincerely defending Conor would not do so if their names, faces, and social/professional reputations were linked to what they posted on the topic.

My name is Emmanual Beckman Im on FaceBook.
I have showed my face multiple times on here as well. Rofl

Not everyone is some simping pussy like you.

what also sucks is there'll be no disciplinary action against him. could you imagine if Kevin Durant repeatedly told Steph Curry publicly he was going to kill him and his wife?!?!?

Where is his team? This guy needs to be put in a mental hospital.

Dustin is the definition of blue collar mayne. That's why I believe he'll beat Do Bronx. If he catches Oliveira and gets him in trouble the way Chandler did, Oliveira only getting up off the canvas after staring at the lights for a bit.

Where is his team? This guy needs to be put in a mental hospital.

Some people in various professions like to surround themselves with people that will co-sign their bullshit. Conor doesn't have anybody in his circle who will get him to slow down on the substances, anger issues, etc.

I can't help him. He won't let me. :-/

"I've got tissues for his issues."
"Issues? That muthafucka has a whole damn subscription!"--anonymous

The man is medicated for his injuries while Dustin's scumbag fanbase is taunting him with photos, gifs, diamond encrusted pendants, etc. Then they cry when he shits on Dustin. Natural to melt down over that.
Conor's behavior is making it seem obvious to me that he was guilty of that brutal rape and assault incident that he got away with. He has a massive ego and can't accept not getting his way. He deserves everything he gets, he's human garbage.

Is this where we pretend like Dustin and Conor aren't both laughing at all of this secretly, while the fans are getting riled up?

Yawn, welcome to WWE yall
At what point would you believe the animosity/beef is real? Or what would it take?

Back