Conor posts Instagram story proving he's better than Anderson Silva

How is it ridiculous? One of those guys doesn't even have a wikipedia page and has a losing record of 15-16 so its a fair comparison. Duffy is a decent fighter but not a world beater.
Not talkin´about them Gaijins.

There was nothing one dimensional about Rich Franklin...

fa9c8e236a711821b5f547d7b86cf963.gif
conor would have tapped in a heart beat

Anderson's run was before UFC did their own rankings.

Conor 2.0 would KTFO Prime Silva in the very first exhange and A.Silva is my favorite fighter ever behind Conor 2.0

Conor of today would slaughter Silva, but prime magical Silva would have timed Conors strikes and caught him before Conor caught him clean.

...and if Conor took the beating Silva did Sonnen (in Silva vs Sonnen 1), Conor would have tapped by round 2.

No way Conor has the resolve of Silva.

Yeah, No Connor attempting to validate himself at the expense of somebody that would whip his ass (now) That real cute.

It was something to behold when Silva was in his prime. I was convinces the Forrest fight was fixed because of how he dodged every shot and flatlined him with a back up jab. That being said a lot of Silva's wins in the UFC were against average fighters.

When he starts getting mentioned in GOAT discussions. Don't hold your breath.

Remember the time The Spider front kicked an elderly gentleman in the face because he refused to drink his Brazilian Cachassa "Is Normal Doze"?...

Whats up with this new accounts starting retarded threads lately?

Lol imagine if Conor defended his belt against one-dimensional dudes like Rich Franklin and Yushin Okami

He'd have 20 defenses by now
But he didn't and he has zero title defenses. That's what we have to go off of. Zero.

Well, Silva verbally tapped to a leg strike, I mean.

Verbal tap to a leg strike, and tapped twice to peds. As much as I dislike mcg. Mcg is ahead of Silva in any and all polls.

FatLastAmphibian-size_restricted.gif
Except title defenses, Anderson has a better record when moving up in weight as well. You are wrong

Lol imagine if Conor defended his belt against one-dimensional dudes like Rich Franklin and Yushin Okami

He'd have 20 defenses by now
LMAO.

Conor lost to Nate Diaz.

Nate fucking Diaz

LMAO.

Bahaha, Joined the UFC at 32. Former Shooto WW Champion after beating the #1 P4P and WW fighter at the time.

Defended UFC MW Title 10 times and won 16 straight fights, 14 of which where against top 10 ranked opponents, 1 of which had been the LHW Champion 1 fight prior, also unified the titles with Pride.

Been finished just 3 times in the UFC while still fighting at 43 years old.

I know he's just trolling here but fuck, this post is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, lol, especially the "3rd rank LW" part with a 1-1 record. Not to mention the fact he only has 4 legit top 10 wins in his career while still some how getting 3 title shots in 2 divisions and about to get a 4th, lol. Imagine if they gave Silva a shot against Chuck right after he beat Rich....

Get back too us when you're in your 40s with nearly 50 fights and still holding your own against ranked opponents.

Basically impossible to agree with this if you actually watch MMA and lol at the "far better skill set" part, if you're not trolling you're delusional my friend, not only has Anderson KOed people every way you possibly can he's also subbed them in multiple fashions, Conor doesn't do anything better than Anderson except throw more technical left hands (fucking hated the way Anderson would plant his feet and throw that overextended sloppy overhand left if his) let alone have "far better skill set" than him.........

There is literally no point in engaging in this shit. Just leave it and let it become an echo chamber of morons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back