Conor posts Instagram story proving he's better than Anderson Silva

rich was far from “one dimensional” in 37 fights hes never been submitted and had a very solid ground game

obviously he preferred to stand and bang but he wasn’t “one dimensional” any more so that Jose Aldo or Eddie Alvarez

in fact - I think he subbed jorge rivera in the ufc
Re read my reply......niiicceee and sllloooowwww, so you understand lol

Lol imagine if Conor defended his belt against one-dimensional dudes like Rich Franklin and Yushin Okami

He'd have 20 defenses by now
Make some more excuses, Mchugger.
<Y2JSmirk>

No, I understood it lol

I was supplementing your statement lol
Huh? Does the guy who said he was one dimensional see the your reply to what I said? I wasnt gonna waste my breath trying to explain to someone Franklin wasnt one dimensional being he was one of the most well rounded fighters if the time lol

Huh? Does the guy who said he was one dimensional see the your reply to what I said? I wasnt gonna waste my breath trying to explain to someone Franklin wasnt one dimensional being he was one of the most well rounded fighters if the time lol
I don’t have much hope for that guy - he’s a conor nuthugger and idiot

I just don’t want misinformation spread to younger sherbros who maybe haven’t had the chance to watch rich fight

9iqAOK6.gif
TREE TYMES MY SIZE. All jokes aside I love watching Conor fight, but I'm just stating facts when it comes to the Silva comparisons. It's not like this is a comparison between Conor and someone like BJ Penn.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
<JRSmith40><JRSmith40><JRSmith40><JRSmith40>
<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>
Oh man, lately people has been very funny on MMA scene, from payroll, casuals AND even some athletes, I must confess.

Look at this. An internet pearl. Iron shoulders has been really something. The levels of cocaine are very high on Conor, take care with overdose, will ya?

Last edited:
Woow, you are all Conor haters. I bet you will say RDA or DIego is a can if Conor fights one of them next. You will use some 1:5 BS record to discredit these legends.

Woow, you are all Conor haters. I bet you will say RDA or DIego is a can if Conor fights one of them next. You will use some 1:5 BS record to discredit these legends.

if con man fights diego sanchez next he’s a complete joke

Speaking during a podcast with You're Welcome, the retired American mixed martial artist claimed there was 'about fourteen to fifteen pounds' difference between the opponents.

He said: "Nate went to bed the night before the fight at 183-pounds. He probably got in to the cage at 181-pounds. Conor probably came in to the ring at 166-pounds. So you're looking at about fourteen to fifteen pounds right there. That matters at the size."

Yeah? It seems he did not. Dont have a break down.

I think the key word here is “probably “ - chael just shooting bullshit and filling air time like he always does

also he weighted in at 168 - not
sure why he would weight 166 in fight night

I think the key word here is “probably “ - chael just shooting bullshit and filling air time like he always does

Imagine taking Chaels word for anything..
I like Chael he rustles people. But I also know he is full of shit.

Lol imagine if Conor defended his belt against one-dimensional dudes like Rich Franklin and Yushin Okami

Okami wrestle fucks him to a 30-27 decision...
And calling Franklin one demensional is just dumb...

I’m not sure who is more thirsty. The loser that put that together or Conor for giving it shine.

That’s all you Conor pabs have is your imagination. Keep dreaming and one day when you grow and still only have the imaginary accomplishments of another man to brag about.

Ridiculous.
How is it ridiculous? One of those guys doesn't even have a wikipedia page and has a losing record of 15-16 so its a fair comparison. Duffy is a decent fighter but not a world beater.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back