Conor posts Instagram story proving he's better than Anderson Silva

Anderson was ranked at WW, MW and LHW combined for longer than Conor.

He beat about 10 contenders, winning the belt from Franklin and defending it 10 times, Forrest at 205.

Spider failed to get a fight with his clone, the only other MW champ.

View attachment 731707

Hard to disagree with this. Conor beat better competition than Silva and has a far superior skill set.
Lol at has been ranked in only a weight division , Fucking casuals.

Although Anderoid has a weak resume compared to someone like GSP he has been ranked in 2 weightclasses (WW and MW , Could’ve been in LHW also by some outlets if i recall correctly).
Also although his competition was overall below average and sub-par he has fought multiple ranked fighters.

It is obvious that this was made by some Conrad McTapper casual fangirl.

Conor is 1-1 at LW and 2-1 at WW. Some how that ranks you.
Weirdly AS is what is it 2-0 at 205 but never got ranked for that..
Anderson is actually 3-1 at LHW and would have went for the LHW title too. He was busy defending his MW title and didnt just jump to LHW after winning the MW belt

They could make the Anderson vs. Conor fight and I actually would want to see that one if I had to go 100% for a freakshow fight that would be the one..

Well, Silva verbally tapped to a leg strike, I mean.

Verbal tap to a leg strike, and tapped twice to peds. As much as I dislike mcg. Mcg is ahead of Silva in any and all polls.

FatLastAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

Anderson is actually 3-1 at LHW and would have went for the LHW title too. He was busy defending his MW title and didnt just jump to LHW after winning the MW belt

I am getting old. I only recalled his Sandman and Forrest fight from back in the day.
I forgot about the newer fights.

if only the shitty "official UFC rankings" were around when Anderson started.

imagine believing the Spider has only 1 win over a ranked contender.

<36>

Conor is 1-1 at LW and 2-1 at WW. Some how that ranks you.
Weirdly AS is what is it 2-0 at 205 but never got ranked for that.
Conor beat eddie who was the ufc lightweight champion.While Anderson beat a washed semi-retired Bonnar and a punch drunk griffin at LHW.

Conor best eddie who was the ufc lightweight champion.

While Anderson beat a semi-retired washed Bonnar and griffin at LHW.

So? He is 2-1 at WW where he is also ranked.. Against Cowboy and Nate Diaz.

Also being 1-1 in a division should not make you ranked in the top 5...

You can omit most facts and only use ones to support your argument, but that doesn't actually prove anything.

I am getting old. I only recalled his Sandman and Forrest fight from back in the day.
I forgot about the newer fights.
He faced Stephan Bonnar during his MW title run back in the day

View attachment 731707

Hard to disagree with this. Conor beat better competition than Silva and has a far superior skill set.
Bahaha, Joined the UFC at 32. Former Shooto WW Champion after beating the #1 P4P and WW fighter at the time.

Defended UFC MW Title 10 times and won 16 straight fights, 14 of which where against top 10 ranked opponents, 1 of which had been the LHW Champion 1 fight prior, also unified the titles with Pride.

Been finished just 3 times in the UFC while still fighting at 43 years old.

I know he's just trolling here but fuck, this post is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, lol, especially the "3rd rank LW" part with a 1-1 record. Not to mention the fact he only has 4 legit top 10 wins in his career while still some how getting 3 title shots in 2 divisions and about to get a 4th, lol. Imagine if they gave Silva a shot against Chuck right after he beat Rich....

Get back too us when you're in your 40s with nearly 50 fights and still holding your own against ranked opponents.

Basically impossible to agree with this if you actually watch MMA and lol at the "far better skill set" part, if you're not trolling you're delusional my friend, not only has Anderson KOed people every way you possibly can he's also subbed them in multiple fashions, Conor doesn't do anything better than Anderson except throw more technical left hands (fucking hated the way Anderson would plant his feet and throw that overextended sloppy overhand left if his) let alone have "far better skill set" than him.........

Last edited:
So? He is 2-1 at WW where he is also ranked. Against Cowboy and Nate Diaz.

Also being 1-1 in a division should not make you ranked in the top 5...
And why shouldn't Conor be in the top 5 in lightweight? He beat Eddie when he was the champ and only lost to khabib at lightweight. And there's no shame losing to khabib, who's the most dominant champion in ufc history.

It's like comparing Kevin Durant and Michael Jordan or Cristiano Ronaldo and Luis Figo or Muhammad Ali and Deontay Wilders.

All of them are good to great but there is still a huge difference.

Don't say Anderson is the GOAT (Fedor is) but comparing both is just ridiculous for a real MMA Fan.

Lol imagine if Conor defended his belt against one-dimensional dudes like Rich Franklin and Yushin Okami

He'd have 20 defenses by now
Imagine if Anderson shaved 30 lbs of water from his frame, just to fight a bunch of sub-5'7 manlets.
He would've gone 40-0
Conor gets gaped by prime Ace and Okami.

Last edited:
He faced Stephan Bonnar during his MW title run back in the day

True. As I said I am forgetful. Its been awhile.
I remember the interview or fight hype video of Griffin giving advise to Bonnar. It was kinda funny.

I'd give it to Conor if he defended once, just once.

Back