Conor or Jesus: The people of Dublin give their view

One thing RDA said to Ariel today that i found semi interesting is that TONS of irish fans are begging him to beat Mcgregor up

"FOOK Conor McGregor!" says the man with methhead eyes.

Lmao. Balls.ie with the hard-hitting questions.

And did they purposely seek out the homeless and substance-addicted? Everyone looks like shite.

Lol how can so many idiots believe in Jesus ..... no way Jesus could eat that left hand

The numbers all belong to Jesus.

This video is full of winner's faces

An astonishingly ugly peoples.

Apparently all you have to do is write a book about someone and not tell the world it's fiction

And did they purposely seek out the homeless and substance-addicted? Everyone looks like shite.

hi-res-8683ea85d0b97755c98cf34f6661967e_crop_exact.jpg

Slap a patchy overcoat and a ratty blanket, Conor would blend right in tbh.

It's Dublin, bro.

Irish will moslt pick Jesus.
Plastic paddies will mostly pick Conor.

An astonishingly ugly peoples.

They're not to be messed with though, in the 80's an Irishman was kicked out of a pub in Birmingham, England for being Irish and he came back with a couple of dozen ugly midget vicious leather coated Irishmen and assaulted pretty much every male over the age of 15, except me. I pretended to be in the shitter for their safety.

They're not to be messed with though, in the 80's an Irishman was kicked out of a pub in Birmingham, England for being Irish and he came back with a couple of dozen ugly midget vicious leather coated Irishmen and assaulted pretty much every male over the age of 15, except me. I pretended to be in the shitter for their safety.

smart choice

Lol how can so many idiots believe in Jesus ..... no way Jesus could eat that left hand
Yeah all those idiots using a calendar keeping track of time based on when he lived & died. People who say these things are generally outcasts that live a foul life and want to justify it by bashing who he was. Its kinda weird because Jesus Loved everyone and did anything for anyone.

The funny thing is. What Conor said about Jesus was just a joke and said in jest. Yet people like RDA took it very seriously. Among other prominent people. Come on. Conor himself isn't serious about this shit. Yet he did ruffle some feathers.

Apparently all you have to do is write a book about someone and not tell the world it's fiction

Not to get religious, but more than 1 source proves that jesus existed. His existence isn't really ever debated. His existence is pure fact. Whether or not you believe the rest is up to you.

Yoel Romero or Gay Jesus?

Back