Conor or Jesus: The people of Dublin give their view

Yeah all those idiots using a calendar keeping track of time based on when he lived & died. People who say these things are generally outcasts that live a foul life and want to justify it by bashing who he was. Its kinda weird because Jesus Loved everyone and did anything for anyone.

Please don't procreate.

Everyone of them who picked jesus looked like a homeless bum with bad teeth.

Conor bless.

I thought in dublin the name is Jaysus.

"FOOK Conor McGregor!" says the man with methhead eyes.

Lmao. Balls.ie with the hard-hitting questions.

And did they purposely seek out the homeless and substance-addicted? Everyone looks like shite.
That's just Ireland

The South is all Catholics and any true Cathoilic thinks Conor is a twat for saying that shit about Jesus Christ.

I've tried to be a fan of Conor but I can't co-sign any disrespect toward Jesus. Cmon RDA...whoop some blasphemous ass for me.

Speaking of the Oirish and Jaysus...Tyson Fury is a glorious troll. I think I just became a fan of this guy.

@ripskater Check this vid out

Speaking of the Oirish and Jaysus...Tyson Fury is a glorious troll. I think I just became a fan of this guy.

@ripskater Check this vid out

My analysis? Besides the first part where he wouldn't answer the questions, He did have some insightful things to say in that last interview with the girl. He knows the truth. I can tell that.

Yeah all those idiots using a calendar keeping track of time based on when he lived & died. People who say these things are generally outcasts that live a foul life and want to justify it by bashing who he was. Its kinda weird because Jesus Loved everyone and did anything for anyone.

This is funny.
I'm not a believer and do not care what amybody wants to believe in.Atheists who never shut up about religion are the most annoying people.

Do they not have dentists in Ireland?

What the fuck with those chompers - yuck.

Dem yellow teeth. That distracted me, they kept getting worse and worse.

Just use 3% hydrogen peroxide once a day, it works like a charm.

"FOOK Conor McGregor!" says the man with methhead eyes.

Lmao. Balls.ie with the hard-hitting questions.

And did they purposely seek out the homeless and substance-addicted? Everyone looks like shite.

That's Dublin for you, my man.

Not to get religious, but more than 1 source proves that jesus existed. His existence isn't really ever debated. His existence is pure fact. Whether or not you believe the rest is up to you.
What source? If he existed then he's a lying cunt

DJdAwdx.gif

Half Irish and I can't stand either guy.

That's like asking "which do you like better...getting hit by lighting or falling off a house?"

That's just what religious people say who can't handle getting made fun of

Back