Conor not only shot in (wobbled on the feet) but gave up his back (hurt from GnP)

Chad was dominating him pretty good on the ground for long stretches of that fight and Conor was unshakable.

It's true he quit against Nate and in his previous two losses, but I'm not so sure it's as simple as Conor being a frontrunner.

He wasn't hurt or close to be finished in any way though, what I mean by he can't handle adversity is when he gets in serious trouble he just folds. Chad was taking him down, but came in on short notice and was exhausted. He landed some good shots, but was just holding position and trying to rest a lot of the time.

He wasn't hurt or close to be finished in any way though, what I mean by he can't handle adversity is when he gets in serious trouble he just folds. Chad was taking him down, but came in on short notice and was exhausted. He landed some good shots, but was just holding position and trying to rest a lot of the time.
It's not as if Conor really had a choice. It was either break an arm/get chocked completely unconscious or tap out. Most people would have chosen the easier, less humiliating option in tapping out.

Also, Mendes is a roid freak who gassed because Conor made him gas.

I don't understand why so many of Nate's 'fans' keep downplaying Conor's skill. You seem to be pushing this narrative that what Diaz did wasn't at all impressive and any fighter on the roster could pull it off.

Diaz whooped that ass in the first face for sure but honestly McGregor is a really talented fighter. He did land some good shots on Diaz in the 1st fight even though they didn't do much to hurt him. I'm picking Diaz but to be honest I wouldn't be surprised to see a McGregor KO. All odds are stacked against him IMO but I just have a feeling he has a chance.

Most people would have chosen the easier, less humiliating option in tapping out.

Getting coined McTapper is less humiliating?

A championship fight was fought before his, for 5 rounds, the Champ, didn't tap and went to sleep. Champ was a girl and literally went out swinging.

Conor panic wrestles into giving up his back and tapping like a bitch, in less than 2 rounds.

Less humiliating?

Getting coined McTapper is less humiliating?

A championship fight was fought before his, for 5 rounds, the Champ, didn't tap and went to sleep. Champ was a girl and literally went out swinging.

Conor panic wrestles into giving up his back and tapping like a bitch, in less than 2 rounds.

Less humiliating?

Only humiliating in the minds of the ignorant or trolls. Tapping is a very common occurrence in every gym across the world, I can guarantee you that both Diaz Bros have probably done it as well. Seriously, go into any grappling gym with the attitude that tapping is for bitches and see how that goes for you. Just be sure to bring your pillow, you'll be getting put to sleep quite a bit.

Back