Conor not only shot in (wobbled on the feet) but gave up his back (hurt from GnP)

KoreanZawmbie

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
And these fan boys keep thinking Conor has a chance. Where do they even get this idea from. Conor was in way better shape the first fight. He's coming into the fight being the smaller man with less striking abilities and a softer chin and worse ground game.

He got bested once already and it wasn't pretty, Nate via gray Maynard beat down within 2

who is this Conor McGregor everyone keeps mentioning?

He's coming into the fight being the smaller man with less striking abilities and a softer chin and worse ground game.
So you admit Nate is the bigger man? Moral victory for Conor fans.

he didn't just give up his back, he rolled over and trapped his own right arm doing so. It was hilarious. he only freed his right arm from under himself, in time to double tap.

original

And these fan boys keep thinking Conor has a chance. Where do they even get this idea from. Conor was in way better shape the first fight. He's coming into the fight being the smaller man with less striking abilities and a softer chin and worse ground game.

He got bested once already and it wasn't pretty, Nate via gray Maynard beat down within 2
I'm absolutely picking Nate in this fight, but I'm curious as to why you think Conor would be in better shape for the first one. I see the biggest difference in this fight being that Conor will be in much better shape than he was in the first fight.

As much as I can't stand Conor, to say he "has no chance" is just stupid. Everyone said the same thing for many others (like GSP/Serra, Fedor/Werdum/Hendo/BF, Cain/Werdum, etc), but things are crazy in MMA. I hope Nate knocks the breaks off Conor this time around, but he'll probably try to shoot in again. If he does shoot in again, I hope Nate decides to GnP his lights out rather than going for a sub again.

Also, they both weigh around 170 before cutting weight (IIRC), so Conor isn't technically a "smaller" guy...just shorter.

Conor is the far superior athlete, but he's got a complex about size and he can't handle adversity. Those mental weaknesses will be hard to overcome. He pretty much has to catch Nate and put him out like Josh Thomson did to win.

I'm absolutely picking Nate in this fight, but I'm curious as to why you think Conor would be in better shape for the first one. I see the biggest difference in this fight being that Conor will be in much better shape than he was in the first fight.

I think he is saying Conor was in better shape because he was preparing to fight the LW Champ RDA, while Nate was taking shots in Mexico or wherever. I think Conor was in better shape than Nate last time (obviously), but overall he will be better prepared for the fight this time because he will actually be training for Nate...but Nate will also be allowed a full camp to train for Conor.

he didn't just give up his back, he rolled over and trapped his own right arm doing so. It was hilarious. he only freed his right arm from under himself, in time to double tap.

original

Yeah he found a way out. In his three losses he panic tapped almost immediately. You can't change that about yourself, once that is in you it never leaves.

Yeah he found a way out. In his three losses he panic tapped almost immediately. You can't change that about yourself, once that is in you it never leaves.

Chad was dominating him pretty good on the ground for long stretches of that fight and Conor was unshakable.

It's true he quit against Nate and in his previous two losses, but I'm not so sure it's as simple as Conor being a frontrunner.

Back to the Conor/Nate Hugging/hating! Took what an hour?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back