Conor McGregor's video response to Nate Diaz on the Conan O'Brien show. *Fixed*

Skinny tall framed larger man

Make up your mind mcgoat

He did win the lottery, you can't deny that.

Diaz is a talented fighter but his life has been changed after fighting Conor.

DAT THE TRUTH! DEAL WITH IT!

giphy.gif
Strange thing to be proud of

Lol'd at the t-shirt line

I'd be perfectly ok with these two fighting each other for the rest of their careers at this point. Endless entertainment to be had.

I'd be perfectly ok with these two fighting each other for the rest of their careers at this point. Endless entertainment to be had.
The Saga would be like Goku vs Vegeta

With Nate being Goku & constantly wrecking Conor

These two guys really admire each other a lot i think. As a huge Mcgregor fan I fell Diaz will win again much in the same way as the first. Conor was right about one thing he changed Diaz life. The guy is on Conan o Brian. Conor doesnt get enough respect around here for achieving the level of popularity he has.

These two guys really admire each other a lot i think. As a huge Mcgregor fan I fell Diaz will win again much in the same way as the first. Conor was right about one thing he changed Diaz life. The guy is on Conan o Brian. Conor doesnt get enough respect around here for achieving the level of popularity he has.

irish jabroni can hire whatever tall guys he can handle but they dont think, act, move, fight and slap like nate does. and why he didnt go to the show?? he can post pics with jennifer lopez but he can't face nate at conan's??

irish jabroni is scared.
Scared of what he's fighting him again what more do you want

I've honestly never seen Nate in anything other than a black t-shirt besides when he is in the cage lol.

Back