Conor McGregor's video response to Nate Diaz on the Conan O'Brien show. *Fixed*

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

Last edited:
conup.gif

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

Conor didn't show up because he didn't want to be made out to be a manlet again. Understandable.

Nate Bless.

Diaz is a talented fighter but his life has been changed after fighting Conor.

DAT THE TRUTH! DEAL WITH IT!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That "bum life" esque stuff got cringey and old eons ago.

Now nates doing all the pr and Conors focusing on the fight... I see what you're doing UFC, it's not gonna help at all, but I see what you're up to. You sneaky bastards.

conan-obrien-connor-mcgregor-ufc-23.jpg

Conor didn't show up because he didn't want to be made out to be a manlet again. Understandable.

Nate Bless.

My god. That looks almost cartoonishly fake. Such a wee lad.

Connie doing no PR but talking about money...

Shut up, lol.

Anyone has a live stream to TBS tonight? I really need it

You know...whatever.

Glad Nate is on the Conan. Even if he loses maybe he can keep it up after this fight.

War Conor, hes just getting started.

Conan O'Brien visits Ireland a lot.

My friend from Ireland told me that Conan visited his Irish Uni. and the students felt bad for him because he considers himself Irish and they just see him as a white American lol.

giphy.gif
If that's what you find comfort in after that beating, good for you little buddy.

irish jabroni can hire whatever tall guys he can handle but they dont think, act, move, fight and slap like nate does. and why he didnt go to the show?? he can post pics with jennifer lopez but he can't face nate at conan's??

irish jabroni is scared.

Conan O'Brien visits Ireland a lot.

My friend from Ireland told me that Conan visited his Irish Uni. and the students felt bad for him because he considers himself Irish and they just see him as a white American lol.
It's funny hearing that and seeing so many people consider themselves Irish even though most couldn't show you Ireland on a map.

Back