Conor McGregor's Irish accent

lol my ex had family members with that shitty ass accent makes me want to punch them in the face every time they open their mouths. Had to restrain myself several times because I didn't want to then get raped.
Hey foo what you mean foo, you aint right for that homes

mcgregor is a showman who can actually fight damn well... that combination got him where he is at. Imagine Shael being able to beat Anderson twice. Few guys can back it up.

Deedly-dee potatoes

Although Canadians long to be Americans, Americans long to be Irish. This is not the, but one of the reasons Conor Mcgregor is the biggest draw in the history of the sport and not GSP.

Conor bless!

Although Canadians long to be Americans, Americans long to be Irish. This is not the, but one of the reasons Conor Mcgregor is the biggest draw in the history of the sport and not GSP.

Conor bless!

I dunno, I think Canadians are desperate to differentiate themselves Americans, if anything they long to be Europeans and have been adopting their ideologies.

Well duh can you imagine Conor talking in an Indian accent? People would think he's retarded. There's that Indian chick in the newest xXx movie that look pretty damn hot but the moment she opened her mouth and started talking my boner noped into the next galaxy.
They made a new XXX ? Now I wanna Anna go see

Well duh can you imagine Conor talking in an Indian accent? People would think he's retarded. There's that Indian chick in the newest xXx movie that look pretty damn hot but the moment she opened her mouth and started talking my boner noped into the next galaxy.

I thought you were loyal to your homeboy Costa and u r not jerking off to anyone else?

Her name sir?

A lot of Conor’s success is due to his fan base? What kind of delusional horseshit is that? Conor fans self importance has hit a new high.

The accent does help a lot Id say of the American crowds. Cant see how it would boost his euro fan base though, that shit is normal over there.

Back