Conor McGregor Vs Prime Carlos Condit who ya got?

Prime Condit ain't hearing a fuckin peep out of Conor.

What a joke. NBK dropped GSP, and was a true champion before the UFC. And even wore fools gold in the UFC. He would have kicked the living shit out of that fraud. There’s no way it goes the distance and McGregor gets nothing more than a 10% chance to win that fight.

It’s almost as laughable as McGregor beating Khabib or GSP himself.

Condit throws jabs and baby low-kicks for 25 minutes and loses a split decision

I actually like McGregor (as fighter, not as a personality) but welterweight is a bit too much for him I think. He might do well against blownup lightweights, but Condit?
This guy?
115_Nick_Diaz_vs_Carlos_Condit_gallery_post.jpg

In his prime?
47487_conditflyingkneeondhk.gif

Not happening.

Condit via first round KO or sub. Stupid thread is stupid.

Even if they were the same sized I'll pick Condit.

Too good chin + Ten times the warrior

His takedowns aren't bad, his TDD however is terrible.

The only TD McGregor would go for is in panic after Condit already caught him. Carlos would defend that and knock his ass out. There is only the most rudimentary wrestling necessary to fight McGregor. If you can sprawl at all and keep it a brawl, it’s all over but the cryin.

Prime Condit literally had the best chin of any WW we've ever seen in the division and the guy didn't slow down ever.

Not hard to figure out what happens.

Condit was one of the most entertaining fighters of all time... Hasn't been the same since he lost to Robbie. I felt he won that fight. Rewatched it last night on ESPN+ and still feel that way. I would love to see him make one more run for the title but I'm afraid it wont happen.

Condit via first round KO or sub. Stupid thread is stupid.
I made this thread because where i live some ppl really think Conor would beat GSP. It was a intense group debate and one guy said Conor couldn't even beat GSP's challengers. Condit came to mind because ppl forget how good he was.

Wait this has gave me an idea for another thread. ‘How would Conor fair against prime Robbie Lawler? ‘

another thread to shit on Conor lol how about Conor vs prime Cain? or Ngannou?

Fighting at 170? Condit kills him. Condit just has crappy takedown defense but that won't matter.

how did this come to mind? And why did you think it’s thread worthy?

Back