Conor McGregor Vs Prime Carlos Condit who ya got?

Lol ok bro

Going for points while getting your manhood taken from you via slaps

1st off guys who slap are girls in my neighborhood. 2nd if your good with Diaz being the 'guy who got a F'ed up face from a guy who ran like a B*' then..cool. 3rd it aint point fighting when your eating big shots like Diaz was. Seems like its been a tough loss for you to get past.

Lol Condit would fucking obliterate him, he's taken shots from the hardest hitting WW's of all time doubt Conor could even phase him. If they clinch up Condit tosses his ass to the ground and subs him or beats on him for a stoppage, if it stays on the feet Condit drops him and ferociously finishes him.

It would honestly not even be competitive imo, prime Condit is the definition of nightmare matchup for Conor, even more so than wrestlers other than Khabib.

why even make this thread? do these kids think they're cute with these conor vs WW/MW hypothetical matchups?

haha i know i'll make a conor vs a way bigger guy thread cause everyone is gonna pick against conor, haha fuck conor he's trash!

like for fuck sakes conor had to eat his way up to 170 and he still weighed in under 170.
Lol, might have something to do with the "Conor KO's Woodley and Lawler" threads we used to see all the time or the "Conor KOs Anderson and GSP" threads.

Weird that a guy who's own coach has stated enters the cage above 170 for FW fights suddenly had to eat 10 meals a day to make WW when he had an actual fight there though.

Could still only make it to 168 too, lol. Luckily Nate managed to eat just a little bit more and managed to make it all the way to 169 for the weigh ins to gain that "3 times my size" advantage.

What's next? Conor vs King Kong? These threads these days...

Because of Conor’s awesome wrestling???

Wtf-Did-He-Just-Say-meme.jpg

Yeah, Conor's wrestling isn't good and it's still better than Condit's, even considering the size difference.

Don't bring Conor Power to the table when discussing Prime Condit Chin. Come back with some Ngannou Power or something

Condit would fuck up Conor any way he pleases. It would be just like the Mousasi vs Rory right. Conor isn't that good to begin with and would absolutely get murked on the feet by any way Condit wants. Also Condit could stop the fight at any moment if he wanted too, that is how easy of a fight Conor would be for him.

Yeah, Conor's wrestling isn't good and it's still better than Condit's, even considering the size difference.

But if either of them is faced with a fighter who is not interested in wrestling, they're both happy to not go there, so it's a complete non-factor if the two of them were to hypothetically match. Which one has better or worse wrestling would be irrelevant in a fight with those two.

What a joke. NBK dropped GSP, and was a true champion before the UFC. And even wore fools gold in the UFC. He would have kicked the living shit out of that fraud. There’s no way it goes the distance and McGregor gets nothing more than a 10% chance to win that fight.

It’s almost as laughable as McGregor beating Khabib or GSP himself.

The only TD McGregor would go for is in panic after Condit already caught him. Carlos would defend that and knock his ass out. There is only the most rudimentary wrestling necessary to fight McGregor. If you can sprawl at all and keep it a brawl, it’s all over but the cryin.
Condit was not a champ
And don't talk about wrestling at all since you just embarass yourself

why even make this thread? do these kids think they're cute with these conor vs WW/MW hypothetical matchups?

haha i know i'll make a conor vs a way bigger guy thread cause everyone is gonna pick against conor, haha fuck conor he's trash!

like for fuck sakes conor had to eat his way up to 170 and he still weighed in under 170.
Haters gonna hate

Back