Conor Mcgregor vs Nick Diaz

You willing to take the bet?

What bet? Why do I care about betting somebody on the internet? Why don't you continue getting all aggressive with strangers on an internet forum, little kid? I bet you've kicked sooo many asses in real life....

What bet? Why do I care about betting somebody on the internet? Why don't you continue getting all aggressive with strangers on an internet forum, little kid? I bet you've kicked sooo many asses in real life....
Did you just call me a little kid? You're such a big tough guy. You must be a pussy in real life just like on the internet.

Did you just call me a little kid? You're such a big tough guy. You must be a pussy in real life just like on the internet.

LOL, A called you a little kid because you come off like you're about 5 with this posting style. Sweet move though, you picked up on the fact that everyone was calling you out on the fake tough guy act so you responded by...... calling me a "big tough guy". Nice job, little kid.

LOL, A called you a little kid because you come off like you're about 5 with this posting style. Sweet move though, you picked up on the fact that everyone was calling you out on the fake tough guy act so you responded by...... calling me a "big tough guy". Nice job, little kid.[/QUOTE
You sound more and more like a loser in real life. Are you feeling good calling people little kids? It sounds like you are having a blast doing so. You must've been bullied very often as a kid.

You are coming off as a desperate loser right now. Does it make you feel better calling others little kids? Sounds like you are trying to be tough but failing to do so. You must've been bullied very often as a kid but I don't feel sorry for you.

Are you trying to be the internet tough guy? Don't be scared homie!

LOL, for real? The only one who has tried that has been you. You got called on it and are now trying to run from it like its on fire

Back