Conor Mcgregor vs Nick Diaz

Elitebrawler

Sprawl and Brawl
@Orange
Reaction score
Who do you guys think will win?

Do you think Conor can't beat the whole Diaz family up?

I say Conor can beat their whole team up including Jake Shields and Gilbert Melendez.

This is stupid. But I'll play.

- Jake - wrestlefucks Conor, tires him out, folds him up in a knot.

- Gil - wrestlefucks Conor, lifts him overhead and slams him on face, busts him up with gnp.

- Nick - just God help Conor in this situation. Conor better pray he NEVER sees Nick fucking Diaz standing across the cage from him.

- Nate - gonna blast his ass up with rangy boxing and cardio and output. Will eat his leg kicks like pancakes, slap him and call him a bitch for it, then punch him 347 times to the body and head. Wins decision. Conor cries. Fans on suicide watch.

I haven't posted this in a while, but this seems like a good place. I like apples.

Who do you guys think will win?

Do you think Conor can't beat the whole Diaz family up?

I say Conor can beat their whole team up including Jake Shields and Gilbert Melendez.
lmao conor would get fucked up fighting nick

Nick would absolutely violate Conor. To Bolivian & back.

these fantasy match ups are getting out of hand.

On topic - nick survived Paul Daley and other murderous strikers. He'd work conor IMO.

- Gil - wrestlefucks Conor, lifts him overhead and slams him on face, busts him up with gnp.

- Nick - just God help Conor in this situation. Conor better pray he NEVER sees Nick fucking Diaz standing across the cage from him.

- Nate - gonna blast his ass up with rangy boxing and cardio and output. Will eat his leg kicks like pancakes, slap him and call him a bitch for it, then punch him 347 times to the body and head. Wins decision. Conor cries. Fans on suicide watch.

So if Conor beats Nate, can we rest assured that the rest of your picks are utter shite as well?

your gonna need a big fookin spoon to eat all dos words..lol

So if Conor beats Nate, can we rest assured that the rest of your picks are utter shite as well?

No that's stupid. Each fight is a unique thing unto itself. Each fighter is different. But my picks are almost always right. And you'll find that out. Bump this after the fight :)

1ca.gif

I don't see anyway Conor could beat Nick... Maybe if he runs away the whole time like Condit did, but I don't consider that winning.

your gonna need a big fookin spoon to eat all dos words..lol

lol that's a fact. but I have my giant spoon ready if my boy loses to Conor. And fair is fair, I'll eat my words if that happens. But it won't. Nate's gonna school this noob.

When I read the OP I heard it in a kid's voice.

No that's stupid. Each fight is a unique thing unto itself. Each fighter is different. But my picks are almost always right. And you'll find that out. Bump this after the fight :)
Let's do an account bet. If you lose you get banned permanently.

I don't like Nick but I'd love to see him play with Conor like a Lion plays with a baby Gazelle.

lol that's a fact. but I have my giant spoon ready if my boy loses to Conor. And fair is fair, I'll eat my words if that happens. But it won't. Nate's gonna school this noob.
first of all...Id like to give a shout out to the Diaz bros on my 420th post.....its gonna be a hell of of a fight dude...i got my spoon ready too!

Back