Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler? Who wins?

Pretty sure RDA and Nate went to a decision.

Conor would dust RDA and Chandler, only reason Nate causes Conor issues is his chin.

Yea RDA vs Nate was super close decision: (30-26, 30-26, 30-27)

Oh i get it, this is one of those things that only applies to conor, and only to support the narrative of him beating anyone and everyone ... got it. tanks.

Chandler is pretty damn beastly...but he'd probably get caught coming in.

Chandler out testosterone's everybody in order to win. Conor would put the absolute signature "precision beats power" highlight up on this guy.

Yea RDA vs Nate was super close decision: (30-26, 30-26, 30-27)

Oh i get it, this is one of those things that only applies to conor, and only to support the narrative of him beating anyone and everyone ... got it. tanks.

Light weight is funny RDA beats Nate then Nate beats Conner then Conner wins a close decision. Eddie lights up RDA in first round then get destroyed by Conner in the next fight after that. LW is probably not a great division to use mma math not that it is great to use anyway. Like Ferg getting knocked around by a nobody then goes on to beat RDA right after the division is nuts so many fun fights.

Chandler is smaller and chinnier. Conor 99/100.

Wrestlers don't mean jack shit to Conor now. With Dillon Danis in his corner these bloated mini wrestlers won't do jack shit.

Conor by KO RD1

If Chandler gets the TD, then him.

If not, Conor most likely KOs him.

imo Conor would dust any striker, it will take a great wressler/grappler to manhandle him. Ferguson, Khabib and Brooks are his toughest fights in the ufc. Chandler is a bad matchup too but he likes to get in brawls, thats a big no when you fight a guy like Conor.

I think Chandler is the kind of guy who makes McGregor look fantastic. It would end in the first or second round with a victory for McGregor via one-sided beatdown. I like Chandler, but his striking defense in no bueno. (I think that is Espanol for not good. Also, Espanol is English for Spanish.)

Chandler has Rousey-level ringcraft and striking defense.

usually when a fighter is described as having "heart" and "determination" it's cause they aren't actually skilled in anything, those are the exact words people would used to describe Edward A.

Conor via much better technical striking
Lol at Chandler not being skilled

Back