Conor McGregor tried to panic wrestle Floyd Mayweather lol (Gif)

a52f84730110d07dd85977a51891dc6a.gif

eb87da7b3c8d5963e4d8c2da59a4d3b4.gif

Ducking low into clinches is something that happens all the time in boxing. It's funny. Your little tactic of "prove it" probably would have worked if we weren't talking about someone like Floyd Mayweather who does it all the time. Had it not been about him, I might have had issues finding specific instances of this, because its not like there are highlights or gifs of this specific kind of clinch-- and you knew this. So jokes on you.
And no, Conor isn't even one of my favorite fighters. I just give credit where it is due. The funny thing about Conor haters and fanboys is that they always accuse you of being the other thing the moment you disagree with them.

The difference is that Conor didn't "duck low into clinch". He was already clinched and then went down trying to take Floyd down. He wasn't ducking anything. He was panic wrestling because he isn't good enough to take it from Floyd. He is a fraud, a loud mouth. Now he has losses in MMA and Boxing. His ass has been kicked in both sports. He can talk all he wants, but he will never have the prestige and historical significance of a Floyd Mayweather. He is essentially the MMA version of a pro wrestler. He is there to amuse stupid little kids.

The difference is that Conor didn't "duck low into clinch". He was already clinched and then went down trying to take Floyd down. He wasn't ducking anything. He was panic wrestling because he isn't good enough to take it from Floyd. He is a fraud, a loud mouth. Now he has losses in MMA and Boxing. His ass has been kicked in both sports. He can talk all he wants, but he will never have the prestige and historical significance of a Floyd Mayweather. He is essentially the MMA version of a pro wrestler. He is there to amuse stupid little kids.

Yeah, you're beyond insane if you think Conor was actually trying to take Floyd Mayweather down. That's all I have to say to this. A high school freshman wrestler would have no problem taking Money Mayweather down. All of the shit about "Conor has losses, this and that," does nothing, adds nothing to the conversation, and only proves that you're a hater to the point of the guy making you emotional and irrational.

Yeah, you're beyond insane if you think Conor was actually trying to take Floyd Mayweather down. That's all I have to say to this. A high school freshman wrestler would have no problem taking Money Mayweather down. All of the shit about "Conor has losses, this and that," does nothing, adds nothing to the conversation, and only proves that you're a hater to the point of the guy making you emotional and irrational.

Again: what was he ducking? He was already clinched and then went even lower. Why? He wanted no part of Floyd. Just trying to do whatever he could to avoid the fight. Floyd is simply a much better and tougher athlete. Floyd doesn't quit for being on the receiving hand. He is able to take it and come back stronger. Conor has the typical bully mentality, where he is great when he is destroying, but as soon as things don't go his way, you see the change in his eye. He goes from a wolf to a lamb real fast. He talked a lot about Floyd being weaker, slower, smaller, because that's what he hoped for. That's what he likes and that's what he has been doing most of his career: beating smaller guys. Now a smaller guy fucked him up, but you Conor professional dickriders continue in dreamland. You just can't let it go.

The only thing that matters here is that Floyd won. That's it. The smaller, older, weaker, frail handed out of shape guy destroyed the young wolf who was supposed to be much stronger, faster and have the touch of death. That's all that matter, if you put all the BS aside. Conor will never reach Floyd's greatness. He is the flavour of the month. Floyd is an all time great.

Again: what was he ducking? He was already clinched and then went even lower. Why? He wanted no part of Floyd. Just trying to do whatever he could to avoid the fight. Floyd is simply a much better and tougher athlete. Floyd doesn't quit for being on the receiving hand. He is able to take it and come back stronger. Conor has the typical bully mentality, where he is great when he is destroying, but as soon as things don't go his way, you see the change in his eye. He goes from a wolf to a lamb real fast. He talked a lot about Floyd being weaker, slower, smaller, because that's what he hoped for. That's what he likes and that's what he has been doing most of his career: beating smaller guys. Now a smaller guy fucked him up, but you Conor professional dickriders continue in dreamland. You just can't let it go.

The only thing that matters here is that Floyd won. That's it. The smaller, older, weaker, frail handed out of shape guy destroyed the young wolf who was supposed to be much stronger, faster and have the touch of death. That's all that matter, if you put all the BS aside. Conor will never reach Floyd's greatness. He is the flavour of the month. Floyd is an all time great.

I'm ignoring the first paragraph, because you're literally paraphrasing what I have been saying for the better part of this thread. Try reading my previous posts.

Yes, Floyd, the 50-0 boxer who showed no signs of aging in his previous fight against Andre Berto due to the lack of damage he takes in fights, beat the 0-0 MMA fighter. Were you surprised at this? Were you actually picking Conor to win? I don't care how old or supposedly "frail" you are supposed to be, there's no way that a Conor McGregor on paper is supposed to or should be expected to beat a Floyd Mayweather on paper. If you know so much about boxing, you know why this is. It has nothing to do with Conor's greatness against Floyd's greatness. Floyd is greater than Conor in BOXING. And Conor is greater than Floyd in MMA. Plain and simple. Why are you acting like they compete in the same sport?

This is really something for the Conor haters to hang their hat on; the greatest of all time 50-0 beat a boxing novice 0-0. Yeah, what a joke Conor is going 9 rounds with the goat... Man some you are desperate and pathetic...

I saw someone saying Floyd had TDD there. Foyd just sat on ropes.

Gotta admit , Floyd's TDD is perfect

im pretty sure conor shot more than one double leg in that fight, theres really no need for them to rematch in mma

i distinctly remember conor saying afterwards that he gassed from wasting energy taking floyds back, only to be separated by the referee. i still struggle to wrap my mind around how fucking retarded this guy is

This is really something for the Conor haters to hang their hat on; the greatest of all time 50-0 beat a boxing novice 0-0. Yeah, what a joke Conor is going 9 rounds with the goat... Man some you are desperate and pathetic...

he went 9 rounds but he said he would KO floyd in 1.

pointing out what a huge fake he is will never get old. that should be self evident. he's a scumbag and the more noise he makes the more people should drag his name through the dirt

Back