Conor McGregor tried to panic wrestle Floyd Mayweather lol (Gif)

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
In round 9 when he was getting his face beat off he tried to take Floyd down lol.
conor7.gif

Last edited:
Dude your wierd. All you do is make Conor hate threads, and Kevin Lee love threads. You need help.

Welcome to two months ago bro.

<36>

kevin lee got knocked out by a BJJ guy lol

kevin lee got dropped by a jab lol

kevin lee is cringe lol

You need to let go of your hate dude. It was like 3 months ago :eek:

Gotta admit , Floyd's TDD is perfect

Kevin Lee panic wrestles in boxing practice LOL

All Conor fan boys that i vividly remember saying that Conor would ko Floyd lol. I remember each and everyone of you
usa_today_10242016.0.jpg

I was actually rooting for Floyd but whatever, you are clearly beyond the point of making a logical discussion

He also thinks he did well and doesn't realize that Floyd carried his ass into the later rounds to give the fans a show.

Why can’t you muppets use the sub forum

They want attention. Their shitty threads will get way more attention here so that's why they post it here now. I don't know why people are still talking about this shit anyway. It's old news now. These trolls need to just fuck off.

All Conor fan boys that i vividly remember saying that Conor would ko Floyd lol. I remember each and everyone of you
usa_today_10242016.0.jpg
Apparently you can't remember shit because I clearly cannot stand Connie and bet on Floyd. Still don't give a shit and no one else does besides the stupid huggers and deranged haters.

They want attention. Their shitty threads will get way more attention here so that's why they post it here now. I don't know why people are still talking about this shit anyway. It's old news now. These trolls need to just fuck off.
This.

Back