• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

conor mcgregor top bottom pic

CcvtoomWwAAziza.jpg

"you're on steroids"- Nate diaz[/QUOT

Honestly?? he doesnt looked like hes gained any muscle to me. he is just so sunk in the top pic that he look abnormal in every sense of the word. i bet if he cut the same amount of weight. he'd look exactly the same.

To be fair, I look at my computer sideways, so...

wow that motherfucker really cut an absurd amount of weight.

The 145 photo has been tampered with to make him look worse, but I get the point.

wtf you talking about??? i wasn't saying conor is on roids. Just quoting diaz lol

Lol well in defense of Conor, it'd be better to show a pic of him hydrated and not cosplaying as Skeletor. His Lat growth particularly though is hard to argue against, to me at least. His IG vids a couple weeks ago had him looking like a cobra Bruce Lee style.

But yeah, it's all in dat 3 month steak crash diet gains bruh. No whey even necessary, lulz.

The only difference I see (in this pic)is the lats. And its a big difference.

In another side by side his chest, shoulders and Tris looked bigger.

Dudes chin/neck now is huge for his frame man. He's like no neck all jaw.

At 155 this dude is a beast. He can win that title but...170? Depends. Lawler doesn't use his wrestling...Rory does...Stephens doesn't . Who knows. Also, has Conor tighened up his defense? He can't just take blows at 170. Pillow fists Nate is one thing. Lawler is another.

Last edited:
Ten times more energy and ten times more power.

Conor by KO.

This is a much more accurate side by side.

ranking-the-weigh-in-gauntness-of-conor-mcgregor-for-his-7-ufc-fights.jpg

20151211035938_5D3_4905.JPG

I never knew how gross Conor looked at 145 until this picture came along.

Can't see why he'd continue to put himself through that weight cut.

Can't see why he'd continue to put himself through that weight cut.
If he doesnt he loses every bit of legitimacy for holding 2 belts at once. He needs to defend 145 for it to be real.

If he doesnt he loses every bit of legitimacy for holding 2 belts at once. He needs to defend 145 for it to be real.
Beat the consensus #1 guy by knockout for the interm belt when Aldo went running scared
Then set the quickest knockout record on the p4p king for his first defense.

hes already defended.

Back