• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor threatening to kill Dustin and Jolie Poirier

Surprised at the amount of whinging here.

This is peak entertainment.

Lucky to have him.

Poirer and khabib have the personality of white pages without him.

Every time Conor threatens to kill someone, it goes very very badly for him.

Dustin:

'You'll do nothin. STFU, and enjoy your hospital stay'

How pathetic is Conor to make those threats when he is lying on the ground, leg crippled, head pummelled and yet he feels he can make these threats to Poirier. Dustin could have killed him if Herb didn't step in.

I didn't realize what kind of a person he was when I used to be a fan from after the Mendes fight up until he punched the old man. The old man assault, throwing the dolly at the bus, and acting like a jackass leading up to the Floyd match my fandom changed into total disgust. Scumbag

So when Jon Jones tells Daniel Cormier he "would literally kill him" its okay

But now since its Conor, a foreigner, threatening captain America its way out of line?

Got it.

Jon Jones isn’t exactly well liked so I don’t know wtf you’re talking about lol

Conor must feel so powerful threatening a woman.

View attachment 867017

Just my personal view, if conor said death threats to me, I wouldn't care. I'd be more upset about the wife thing TBH.

Fighters make death threats all the time for promotion. Anything he said about my wife or to my wife, including death threats, that would be out of bounds and Make me upset, but someone saying you're dead, You're a corpse, I don't care. Say it to my wife, now we got a problem.

He won’t dare to say that to khabibie

Khabin would have stomped his head of.

The leprechaun is coping, trying to resonate some significance in his head, playing mobster in his mind when he is scared about his future, that was the most pathetic attempt of display of power ever recorded.

don't overthink it, he was utterly embarrassed and over compensated.
He has a long road.

blah blah blah blah Conor is a dirtbag but will do foockin nootin.

Just my personal view, if conor said death threats to me, I wouldn't care. I'd be more upset about the wife thing TBH.

Fighters make death threats all the time for promotion. Anything he said about my wife or to my wife, including death threats, that would be out of bounds and Make me upset, but someone saying you're dead, You're a corpse, I don't care. Say it to my wife, now we got a problem.
Context matters in this case. Saying you are going to "kill" or "murder" someone in the cage is mostly just hyperbably fight talk. But if you after the defeat talk about murdering the fighter and his spouse in their sleep and is done by a complete lunatic like Conor with wealth to make it happen. I think Dustin took that threat serious in that case.

Conor has become full on unhinged.

Back