• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor threatening to kill Dustin and Jolie Poirier

Hmmmmm. Ronda going into total seclusion or Conor going un hinged ... don't know which soul lost was worse

Calling someones wife a little hoe and threatening to kill her in front of him is not buisness. You get killed for that shit.

Business can get you killed.

Low Blow...yes,.... disrespectful....yes,.... crossed the line, yes.....,however.....do you know many more people now will tune in for the fourth fight hoping to see him get KO'd? Lots! Call him a fookin douche bag, but the guy knows how to sell.

Yeah nah, we don't need a 4th fight.

It would make more sense to to do a Diaz 3 or a Holloway 2.

So when Jon Jones tells Daniel Cormier he "would literally kill him" its okay

But now since its Conor, a foreigner, threatening captain America its way out of line?

Got it.
Saying you're going to kill someone in the cage is the same as saying you're going to murder them and their wife in their sleep?

Not that it's ever going to happen, but in a street scenario I'd favor Dustin even more. But Conor has money so I'm sure he could get people to do stuff for him

That was his response when Poirier mocked him and Jolie gave him the finger

In the interest of accuracy, Conor does not say “you and your Mrs.” anywhere in this clip.

Not that I’m trying to defend Conor’s scumbaggery here, as I presume she would indeed be laying next to Dustin when the evil leprechaun assassins enter his home to murder him in his sleep.

There is hardly any athlete at the level that Conor is at that doesnt have a massive ego problem. You don’t reach that level without it. Liking or disliking him is a different story.

Massive ego is almost a prerequisite to reach that pinnacle of success the way Conor did, unfortunately.
Confidence and an inflated ego are often mistaken for one another. Poirier for instance is confident, he knows he's a world class fighter but he has humility and knows he can lose and accepts that day will come again sometime. Conor has no humility, he has a hugely inflated ego. I don't think he was always like this though, I think the money and the fame changed him really badly.

This just proves Conor has always been a spoiled little rich boy.

You say this shit in rough areas, and you'll get 5 guys rolling up on your lawn in a Uhaul and blasting your whole family.

Talking about fucking someone's bitch or harming their family is an automatic greenlight.
Thing is, he wasnt rich before, he is a "new rich", no class with all the money in the world.

He's a has-been. He was a one-trick pony, he had his 5 minutes, but he hasn't really been relevant since Nate schooled him, and now he's just a sad caricature.

He needs to overdose and die already. Thankfully Poirer is a moneyhound so he didn’t feel the need to actually curb stomp someone for saying that
Honestly it might be more satisfying if he keeps coming back for more, steadily declining in ability and losing to lesser and lesser fighters. Eventually quitting the sport in a rage and continuing to run amok until an eventual second rape accusation that sticks

Confidence and an inflated ego are often mistaken for one another. Poirier for instance is confident, he knows he's a world class fighter but he has humility and knows he can lose and accepts that day will come again sometime. Conor has no humility, he has a hugely inflated ego. I don't think he was always like this though, I think the money and the fame changed him really badly.

Most athletes don’t reach the level that Conor has and money/fame unfortunately changes many people. Nothing you’re saying is wrong. All I’m saying is that most athletes that are successful on this level which is essentially the pinnacle, have arrogance/ego issues.
I don’t feel you can reach that level without it.

It’s unfortunate. But their minds are wired differently.

Again, not saying what you’re saying is wrong.

Why mma media don't talk about this ? Can't they do their fucking job ?

Most athletes don’t reach the level that Conor has and money/fame unfortunately changes many people. Nothing you’re saying is wrong. All I’m saying is that most athletes that are successful on this level which is essentially the pinnacle, have arrogance/ego issues.
I don’t feel you can reach that level without it.

It’s unfortunate. But their minds are wired differently.

Again, not saying what you’re saying is wrong.
Ya many do, I agree. Mike Tyson being the obvious example (although he has matured drastically as he got older). Hopefully Conor can recover mentally from his ego problems but he could still have a long way to fall

how can you not respect a man who just go beat up for 5 minutes, broke his leg, and he is talking like a madman. Dude crazy asf i love it
It's easy to not respect him, but he didn't lose for 5 minutes

Meh.... dude broke his leg and lost a fight in front of millions. I'd be more surprised if he came off humble and not ripping mad.

Back