Locked Prem Euro 2024 Thread v1: England V Spain It's Coming Home Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the thread off ignore immediately, won't tell you againe
ac102d2e4e9591f12a88516929bb9a65.jpg

Robertson is pretty shit

Anyone would look good playing for Klopp

@Arqueto save ur monies, don't believe the lies. This feels like santa isn't real. I feel betrayed.

You got mugged off with the old stuff bruv, same as the Euro shirts.

Me mates got a HEAT.RDY home Toon top and the material is fire 🔥 it's like a fine mesh. I'm still waiting until the away shirt is released before I buy anything but the home shirt is looking good too.

You got mugged off with the old stuff bruv, same as the Euro shirts.

Me mates got a HEAT.RDY home Toon top and the material is fire 🔥 it's like a fine mesh. I'm still waiting until the away shirt is released before I buy anything but the home shirt is looking good too.
:eek:

I went for a jog in it and was pretty disappointed with it, my 20 quid nike dri fit top did better than it.

I'll give HEAT.RDY one more chance, JD Sports are selling the authentic versions this year and I have a voucher so let's see. Will get the arsenal away, it's out mid July. Fool me once..

I went for a jog in it and was pretty disappointed with it, my 20 quid nike dri fit top did better than it.

I'll give HEAT.RDY one more chance, JD Sports are selling the authentic versions this year and I have a voucher so let's see. Will get the arsenal away, it's out mid July. Fool me once..

Dat 24/25 HEAT.RDY technology >>>>>> 24 HEAT.RDY technology 😁

patrick vieira made him shit his pants and martin keown finished the job. never forget.
“Shit his pants”—lmao. RVN put Vieira on his face, Vieira was too slow to connect with his cheap shot, and got himself sent off. Arsenal players acted like a bunch of whiney twats, Veira went after RVN for a pretty mild foul, and Keano straightened him out yet again. RVN just smiled.

Keown acted like a monkey when he should have been thanking him. RVN saved his ass from being the guy who ruined The Invincibles*.

*A team who lost 7 times

AURA m8

I'd be the same in his presence.. From being in primary school practicing his step overs in the playground to seeing him win 5 CL's.

Pessi meanwhile injecting PEDs in his bumhole. The difference.
Supposedly Messi would have been 4'7" without HGH.
190d414b-07d1-412e-8f0e-cd01d11b2237.jpg
David Moyes
Former West Ham manager on BBC One

He's probably the most important player tonight for Scotland, Scott McTominay.

Him and John McGinn will go to join Che Adams, and he's such a goal threat when he does get in the box.
Scotland have been absolutely no threat whatsoever, I've seen more threatening My Little Ponies. 🙁

You want HEAT.RDY running in this heatwave, I had a cold shower today and I'm 200 miles further north and we were green on the Met Office map. :oops:
“Shit his pants”—lmao. RVN put Vieira on his face, Vieira was too slow to connect with his cheap shot, and got himself sent off. Arsenal players acted like a bunch of whiney twats, Veira went after RVN for a pretty mild foul, and Keano straightened him out yet again. RVN just smiled.

Keown acted like a monkey when he should have been thanking him. RVN saved his ass from being the guy who ruined The Invincibles*.

*A team who lost 7 times
This doctor vs doctor beef is brutal, haymakers landing from both sides. :eek: There can be only one!

*A team who lost 7 times
All your trophies under Fergie should have a * next to them. Refs were all bought by Fergie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back