Conor McGregor "The whole roster can hate me"

Actually nice promo, guys has his way with media u gotta admit.

Will be rooting for an great KO so he can get the title shot, and then fight Aldo to see who's the boss...

[YT]ufa4bQ2UVPY[/YT]

"The whole roster can hate me, the whole of America can hate me. I only need one American to love me !"

"They all want it, until they get it."

That quote right there summarizes all of Conors UFC fights.

Korean Zombie needs to be pulled out of the military to demolish this guy.

No. You can like him in the ring but dislike his antics. You can also find his trash talking kind of bland. You certainly can dislike the fact that he has been protected from wrestlers and probably will be until after his title shot.
How does any of this make you a hater?

I cant imagine hating a fighter this much. You're like a 15 yr old girl obsessed about jersey shore and just absolutely hating one of the people on the show and spending all the focusing on it lol.

Telling all your friends about it,

registering on tv-show forums and talking about it

etc etc.

Incredible.

Edgar likes him and wants to grapple love him.

Edgar bless.

"His reactions, his combinations and his movement have stayed the same through out the years."
-Key point by Conor

They can hate him, but never break him!

WAR GOAT!!

Could become the most charasmatic champion in recent memory. Love it.

The only reason not to love the guy is if you're just a hater. I hope he does everything he wants to because it's so much fun. Its much more fun to enjoy his reign than to hate him based on the unknowns.

This, all day

The only reason not to love the guy is if you're just a hater. I hope he does everything he wants to because it's so much fun. Its much more fun to enjoy his reign than to hate him based on the unknowns.

His fans are what makes people not like him, people on here act retarded with their Conor Bless and posting the same gif of him laughing a millon times

Get off the guys nuts let them breathe a little bit, Its not normal to have such a man crush

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back