Conor McGregor "The whole roster can hate me"

deise69

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
[YT]ufa4bQ2UVPY[/YT]

"The whole roster can hate me, the whole of America can hate me. I only need one American to love me !"

Last edited:
Khabib began to shit on americans and was forgotten, now Connor has started giving signs of it.

The time is now.

benjamins.jpg

That guy is going to be demoralized when he comes to the realization he isn't the best fighter in the division. I think he's #4 though.

he should fight goerge roop next, prob lentz after that

It'll be fun to see how he reacts when he needs the help of the other fighters to improve once he gets his ass kicked.

The only reason not to love the guy is if you're just a hater. I hope he does everything he wants to because it's so much fun. Its much more fun to enjoy his reign than to hate him based on the unknowns.

The only reason not to love the guy is if you're just a hater.

No. You can like him in the ring but dislike his antics. You can also find his trash talking kind of bland. You certainly can dislike the fact that he has been protected from wrestlers and probably will be until after his title shot.
How does any of this make you a hater?

Conor has great movement, but it looks tailor made for a wrestler. He bounces around without fear because he knows he's matched up perfectly

Aldo standing is completely different. The guy fights stable and is game for anything.

I assume you'll bet on this considering the odds.

Haha I always ask this question too after someone makes a sure statement about who's going to win, specially if the guy they're calling for is a huge underdog. As expected, they almost never reply or reply with some excuse as to why they aren't betting. I want to ask too!

Siver is going to humiliate you Canner.

Hey MMA4e? You realize you can get like 7 or 8 to 1 on your money right? So if you really believe Siver is going to win, how much are you betting?

I'll answer for you.

You're betting nothing because you're trying to delude yourself into thinking Siver has a chance against Conor. But he doesn't. Because Conor is the G:cool:AT.

Back