• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Conor McGregor sucker punches elderly man in Irish Bar (Video Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this news would be broken by some fat American basement dwelller from the other side of the world rather than somebody who was actually in the pub?
It was on Irish websites yesterday. Doesn’t prove whether it is or isn’t fake news.

I believed the rumor until i really thought about.

If that had happened, drunk guy woulda just shot a takedown and conkr would have tapped in no time, so it can't be true.

Honestly, it's not that unlikely.

Drimnagh is just beside Crumlin where Conor grew up and I know a woman who's son is good friends with Conor and all their friends drink at the Marble Arch.

The Marble Arch isn't some hotspot bar, it's a shitty local pub in a residential area, it would be way too obscure for some 'reporter' in the US to use if he made up the story.

Honestly, it's not that unlikely.

Drimnagh is just beside Crumlin where Conor grew up and I know a woman who's son is good friends with Conor and all their friends drink at the Marble Arch.

The Marble Arch isn't some hotspot bar, it's a shitty local pub in a residential area, it would be way too obscure for some 'reporter' in the US to use if he made up the story.
Also, here's a picture of Conor outside the Marble Arch yesterday.

A man in a magaluf nightclub toilet accused me of being Irish once.

That doesn't even sound true, if you had said that an abused monkey being used to make money selling pictures on the strip in Magaluf once whispered the secret location of Conor's lucky charms.....to you. Then that might have sounded plausible

It would almost be illegal for Conor to NOT fuck him up in Ireland. Bar fights mean absolutely nothing in Dublin

Dublin is full of weedy incel call centre workers and :eek::eek::eek:s that spend too much time on their hair gel and shopping in Topman.

It's not some bastion of street brawlers, it's full of weedy millenials drinking cocktails and hen nights posing with a Guinness for their Instagram feeds.

Fuck the fight, Conor is gonna look 70 by the time he's 40 with all that drinking.

Probably but BS but even if not...guy fucking deserved it.

Conor buying shots FOR THE WHOLE BAR and some non fighter loser talks shit? Really? Definitely a pencil necked sherdogger if true
Just because someone has money doesn't make the a winner either, especially if they are bar hoping while their toddler and girlfriend are at home. Conor is fucking trash, period.

Why's Conor out drinking? He has a kid to raise and he should be staying healthy for training! He seems like he's always around alcohol and drama. That's not the Conor that rose to the pinnacle of the sport.
Clearly he is not the same person anymore. Money and fame can ruin a man

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/mma/3956403/conor-mcgregor-celebrates-same-clothes/

Conor McGregor celebrates in same clothes two days in a row after Miami phone smash charges are reduced

The MMA star attended a grassroots MMA event in Dublin on Friday and was then spotted the next day wearing the same clothes as the night before at one of his local watering holes

McGregor still on it from last night in the Marble Arch , supposedly a fella shouted over to him saying "that Russian battered you" and McGregor went over to sort him out and sparked out the wrong fella

Yeah i agree. Its just publicity to keep his name out there. The rape case is also just fake and his sidepiece baby mama are also fake news.
There is a legal case against him for the rape case, and an actual person in the baby mama piece.

This rumour is just unsubstantiated trash, much like yourself.

https://www.thesun.ie/sport/mma/3956403/conor-mcgregor-celebrates-same-clothes/

Conor McGregor celebrates in same clothes two days in a row after Miami phone smash charges are reduced

The MMA star attended a grassroots MMA event in Dublin on Friday and was then spotted the next day wearing the same clothes as the night before at one of his local watering holes

McGregor still on it from last night in the Marble Arch , supposedly a fella shouted over to him saying "that Russian battered you" and McGregor went over to sort him out and sparked out the wrong fella

Well that was more than the nothing I expected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back