• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Conor McGregor stops himself from drinking at last second, says he's "off the drink" for Chandler camp

Wring the last bit of worth out of the him I guess. Won’t be much of a draw after the beating he’s going to take. Almost feel bad for the guy at this point. Watching someone react to a glass of beer like that is kind of heart breaking even if it is Conor.

Wow, I felt that! he really had to dig deep to stop himself
From taking a sip of that cold, frothing beer.
He's barely stopping himself, this is not the state you want to be in during a fight camp..
Will Sober Conor be a newly emerging mythical fighter?
This would be a worthy meme if he was in any way sober.

off the drink so he's doubled up on teh coke. imho
He's clearly not off the drink, and probably used coke to balance it.

He's barely stopping himself, this is not the state you want to be in during a fight camp..

Hey it worked for Garcia...
California sober, <4 substances

Slurring his words....
No Sale...
He really must live rent free in ur head for you to say he was slurring his words. Wouldn't want to be pulled over by you as a cop.. retards on this site, I swear

He really must live rent free in ur head for you to say he was slurring his words. Wouldn't want to be pulled over by you as a cop.. retards on this site, I swear
Pfft I have ears
Get his balls out of your mouth

off the drink so he's doubled up on teh coke. imho

He would just drink if that was the case. Coke just makes you want that pint, the reverse also does the same. After a few drinks, you start thinking about that $50 bag.

i don't anticipate this will end well - chandler is the true peoples champ and will likely stand and bang. hopefully he's smart enough to take him down and win.

The fact he even has to say this publicly tells you all you need to know.

I felt his struggle 🥲
it looks like he was barely able to overcome, but deep down he badly wants to give in and take a swig.

Back