• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor MCGREGOR showing us the fake man he is

HEY @phunky

Do you have to watch Youtube videos on VPN in Pakistan still? <45>

Where I come from, guys that behave like him are not considered "Men". Men are quiet, unassuming, stoic, and let their actions speak for them. Men aren't braggarts, nor showoffs, and they certainly don't climb onto the hoods of cars to get attention.

Conor McGregor is still an adolescent as far as his emotional maturity is concerned. Acting like this in the cage to sell your sport is one thing, acting like this in public is another.

@UL why so angry?

YcVOoEj.gif
YcVOoEj.gif
YcVOoEj.gif
YcVOoEj.gif
YcVOoEj.gif
YcVOoEj.gif
YcVOoEj.gif

YcVOoEj.gif

What have I said that's wrong?

Go on.

:oops:

<45><45><45>
Don´t be so passive-aggressive, you´re just being you. is normal. In your own Connah hating way

Imagine having 32000 posts and being THIS salty. lol
#nolife

I would consider him a fucking retard if he bought that 1 million bucks overpriced piece of junk that will devaluate massively as soon as he drives it out of the dealership. Being smart> being fake.

Where I come from, guys that behave like him are not considered "Men". Men are quiet, unassuming, stoic, and let their actions speak for them. Men aren't braggarts, nor showoffs, and they certainly don't climb onto the hoods of cars to get attention.

Conor McGregor is still an adolescent as far as his emotional maturity is concerned. Acting like this in the cage to sell your sport is one thing, acting like this in public is another.
giphy.gif

who cares what he owns and don't own. We aint' getting close to making what he makes.

Back