• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor MCGREGOR showing us the fake man he is

I actually don't have a problem with Conor blowing his money, it's his, he earned it. Plenty of NBA players went broke grambling millions a night.

I just think it's classless for him to put down his own peers and other fighters for how much more money he earns, even though he really doesn't earn that much compared to the A level sports
He does it because he's insecure. That's the whole thing with new-money folks. I see it all the time. They need to overcompensate for the missed years and make it a point to share everything they do on social-media.

Actual rich people are spending 10-20% of their earnings, and cherishing privacy.

I DO BELIEVE IT.
I BELIEVE EVERYTHING NETWORTH.COM SAYS BECAUSE I AM THE FOUNDER OF IT.

Just like Honda Housey

{<RR}

Fake boxing.
Holy Lord bro, I hope you're trolling. Otherwise, you gotta smoke one and get a life

He has EXPOSED Conor's monetary facade!

What are you, his sock puppet account?

There's nothing to expose. Regardless of whether he buys his toys or rents them, who cares?
People who "expose" him are just trying to convince themselves that Conor is not that much richer then them after all.

I want to speak completely honestly here. I've hit that punching bag harder than that.

KO power is god given. Don't be skeptical

McGregor haters seriously worry me in a Mark David Chapman kind of way.

Conor is rich, but not like he sells it.

He sure can afford a Rolls Royce, but not a private jet like some picture from some time ago.

No bum soul here... not a connie fan at all, but kudos to him, yo.

Fake it, till u got it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3317...ter-standing-on-bonnet-of-rented-rolls-royce/

Obviously it's not his car
AS he probably doesn't even live wherever the picture is taken

But it comes back to how he actually became a star

Acted like he was making millions in his first few fight
While for some reason the ufc were getting him interviews/poses for magazines covers with hired suits/cars/jets (did work out in the end though)

And that itself fooled his dumb irish fans
And Conor himself by thinking he is actually worth more than 15m and somehow he deserves a 100m for fighting Floyd

With WME getting screwed
I doubt they can make any fighter a star now
They probably don't even have enough money to give fighters a hired car for the countdown shows

Ronda > Conor in terms of being a draw
She didn't need the hired suits/jets

LOOOOL @ you Conor fans
#Ronda Bless
He's just so obsessed with money, and especially showing off how rich he is. I guess that's natural when someone who has been broke their whole life suddenly makes a bunch of money but it's wearing pretty thin at this point. We get it, you're rich, can we get back to fighting?

The Conor persona is fake and always has been. It reminds me of a lot of rappers and rockstars. They borrow the cars and the house. The record label pays for the fancy parties and suits and you have to pay them back...a lot of times with interest. It's all a farce to draw people in.

That's why this Mayweather fight is important to McGregor. It sure as hell isn't about winning. It's about finally being able to make that real money to actually buy all the stuff he says he has.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3317...ter-standing-on-bonnet-of-rented-rolls-royce/

While for some reason the ufc were getting him interviews/poses for magazines covers with hired suits/cars/jets (did work out in the end though)

And Conor himself by thinking he is actually worth more than 15m and somehow he deserves a 100m for fighting Floyd

With WME getting screwed
They probably don't even have enough money to give fighters a hired car for the countdown shows

LOOOOL @ you Conor fans
#Ronda Bless
Wealthy people rarely buy things that depreciate. Most of the cars you see the rich with are rented. Some of the reasons they do it are:
-Write offs, you can only right the car off if it's rented or leased
-no term so they can return or change it whenever they want
-absolutely no maintenance as it's not their car. They don't even have to clean it.
-the car is on the road the day the want it with no li

Turning into more and more of a bitch each day UL, keep it up.

“When you own one Conor you can stand on it like Floyd until then you can lose your deposit for standing on mine.”

LOL

giphy.gif
that woman beater is your hero huh, conor haters are pathetic

With WME getting screwed

LOOOOL @ you Conor fans
#Ronda Bless
so instead of renting should he just ship his actual car over to the UK?

I seem to remember him being ecstatic about the "50g's baby"......that's not really pretending like you're making millions.

lol also considering how conor came back from his loss and became champ champ while ronda got kod like an idiot.. lmaoo

Back