Conor McGregor Rips His Pants During TUF

his pants arent too tight, his legs are TOO SWOLE!
WUT WUT

#5x5
#Rippetoe
#NattyGains
#Blessed
#JusticeForCecil
#effYourBeautyStandards

it's the inevitable result when you squat to parallel

How is any of this interesting or funny?

That is not good for Connor
Too many ballswingers on Sherdog hanging off Connor's sack which has caused his pants to rip.

can someone really explain to me how he ripped his pants? I watched the photo many times but still can't see where his pants are ripped. Am i blind or what? plz help

can someone really explain to me how he ripped his pants? I watched the photo many times but still can't see where his pants are ripped. Am i blind or what? plz help

On his upper right thigh inside the red circle there is a triangle of flesh showing from a lengthwise rip

Haha TAM probably rags on connor this whole season. I will watch.

Skinny jeans/Skinny pants/Skinny underwear are bound to rip anytime.
The crotch area is not meant to be restrained and restricted.

I like conors confidence and his fights. I DO NOT like all that fashion stuff he does. Putting that much effort into your appearance and then looking more like a doll is not my idea of cool. However I'm still a fan for everything else he does so he gets a pass for this silliness.

Because he would gnp the crap out of Conor. That dude is probably the strongest 145 pounder in mma. He just needs to protect his neck better.

Haha there you have "the wrestler" kind of guy who prefers every good wrestler above a standup fighter. Watch Chad vs Mcgregor.

A guy ripping his pants is only humiliating if:

a) The split is on the rear seam.

b) The guy is a fat ass.

Conor's situation meets neither qualification.

Maybe now he'll realize he should wear men's pants that actually fit.

Man I know you guys love Conor but would anyone else actually wear those pants

I could never bring myself to do it

A guy ripping his pants is only humiliating if:

a) The split is on the rear seam.

b) The guy is a fat ass.

Conor's situation meets neither qualification.

Spoken like someone who wears cheap clothes. Conor Mc probably paid top dollar for those pants, so shredding them because they are the wrong size is ridiculous.

When have we seen that in the history of TUF? Dana Baldfather got a new "first ever" to promote TUF with.

Skinny jeans/Skinny pants/Skinny underwear are bound to rip anytime.
The crotch area is not meant to be restrained and restricted.

Conor Mc is killing those sperm because he doesn't want to spawn any more midgets.

Back