Conor McGregor Rips His Pants During TUF

He is basically naked in public other than a pair of pink ladies underwear.
Why WOULDN'T he have one?

when-someone-asks-if-I-was-the-one-who-farted.gif

This post, I like. Almost as much as the worked Snap, with the tiger emoticon where the tat should be :)

Bad day for Conor... Ripped his pants, forgot his shoe lifts...

CNYFvb8UYAAj8C9.jpg:large

conormcgregor21.jpg

What's that snapchat one all about? Pretty childish if you ask me, like schoolkids laughing.

"TAM killing it on snapchat"
I bet he wouldn't say anything to Conor's face

What's that snapchat one all about? Pretty childish if you ask me, like schoolkids laughing.

"TAM killing it on snapchat"
I bet he wouldn't say anything to Conor's face

your tears are delicious.

OK, seriously...

Why has no-one explained why Conor has a hard on in that weigh-in video? That shit is disturbing.

Salty
Fuck this is so stupid... I have to comment on a satirical post because this site is full of 10 year olds that use phrases like butthurt and tears and salty... fucking morons.

OK, seriously...

Why has no-one explained why Conor has a hard on in that weigh-in video? That shit is disturbing.

It's kinda sad that a girl has to explain that to you people but okay boys, listen now

Some times a guy can get an erection with a release of adrenaline. Some musicians get it when they are on stage. In completely non-sexual way.
See,it's simple.

I guess this is TAM's only way of retaliation after Conor humiliated their best fighter.

They need to rename themselves Team Mean Girls, the constant sniping and bitchiness from them is pathetic and we all know it's because Mendes got humiliated by Mcgregor.

Where do you see tears? Is it because you yourself would be crying if you posted something like he did? If you wrote something like that, it would be because you're upset that someone was laughing?

Some people get excited and the boner arrives. It happens.

They suck at social media. Conor Mcgregor's girlfriend has more twitter followers than Lance Palmer.

Just can't understand why the hell someone would want to wear skinny jeans.

It's kinda sad that a girl has to explain that to you people but okay boys, listen now

Some times a guy can get an erection with a release of adrenaline. Some musicians get it when they are on stage. In completely non-sexual way.
See,it's simple.

Or he's aroused by men?

This just proves how beastly he is. His pants just couldn't contain his massive thighs.

The Irish hulk imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back