Conor McGregor: Ricardo Lamas is "a big fat mess" and "a p--sy." Aldo is next!

this is the part where we say "gotten to"

no wait we only say then when somebody replies to conner my bad

Not hard to back it up against the fighters he has been seeing -most guys in the top 5 of that division should be able to look unbeatable against the Sivers and Halloway's of the world.

I think Connor should be 1 fight away, and should have to beat someone in the top 5 not named Aldo before getting a title shot. This title fight feels forced.

Im a fan but i agree, Edgar should be next, but hey no one really complaided on Money's tittle shot run at least Conor defeated a top 5

Im a fan but i agree, Edgar should be next, but hey no one really complaided on Money's tittle shot run at least Conor defeated a top 5

Edgar should be next but he's had tons of title shots. Let someone new get one and have Edgar next in line.

Edgar should be next but he's had tons of title shots. Let someone new get one and have Edgar next in line.

as long as a shot is deserved i dont mind seeing the same contender

Anything is possible as far as winning goes -but stepping up from Dennis Siver to anyone currently in that top-5 is a world apart imo.

I don't watch MMA much anymore, so last night was my 1st event in a while and I'll say Connor does look that part, but I have to account for who he has fought in passing that judgement. I remember a time when Aldo was beating the shit out of everyone with constant stoppages some years back too. Then he got the belt and constantly fought the best in his weighclass and that slowed down.

Lamas poked the right spots. Conor was so butthurt, his comebacks were borderline pathetic.

I don't think Conor was butthurt over the video. He thought the same as many including me, that the video actually was pathetic and it was even more pathetic that Lamas spent all that time making it lol.

I don't think Conor was butthurt over the video. He thought the same as many including me, that the video actually was pathetic and it was even more pathetic that Lamas spent all that time making it lol.

Oh let's debate humor.

It was a superb depiction of his antics, even some Conorites applauded.
He was pretty bummed about it, went on half a minute to think of a pizza-eating-Lamas comeback.

Oh let's debate humor.

It was a superb depiction of his antics, even some Conorites applauded.
He was pretty bummed about it, went on half a minute to think of a pizza-eating-Lamas comeback.

Yeah, when it comes to talking shit Conor is no Chael Sonnen

God I love this guy. I'm so sick of our politically correct fucking nation. Its so nice to hear him call out these "pussies" as he sees them. Fucking pussies is right! Fat Ass eating a large pizza all by himself. The other pussy fighting Aldo like a little girl. They had their chances. They are pussies, like he says.

WAR CONNOR.

Damn, Aldo better say goodbye to his belt

The mannerisms are correct. The invisible lats and his posture are hilarious

Back