Conor McGregor: Ricardo Lamas is "a big fat mess" and "a p--sy." Aldo is next!

well he's backing up all that, we'll see how he fares against aldo
Yea sure, but I just think it's pathetic for a 26-year-old, that's all.

If he could just shut up for once and stop calling people he's never met before pussies, nazis, dwarves, hillbillies etc... Well, then people wouldn't make fun of him in videos or on posters.

"This is not a joke. I'm not messing around here. I said I was going to kill everybody and wipe out the division, and now we have one man left."

haha yea, totally wiped out the division...

He seemed very butt-hurt. He kept bringing it up.

mcgoober said:
This is not a joke. I'm not messing around here. I said I was going to kill everybody and wipe out the division, and now we have one man left.
Unintentionally hilarious. The UFC fasttracks him to an undeserved title shot, bypassing guys who would brutalize Conor, like Mendes and Edgar, and there he is with "one man left".

He's making fun of them. They're making fun of him.

Kid's games. People pay.

Is normal.

I'd be so happy if Aldo came to the conference with that poster

If he could just shut up for once and stop calling people he's never met before pussies, nazis, dwarves, hillbillies etc... Well, then people wouldn't make fun of him in videos or on posters.

I don't think he cares. He hasn't been in UFC that long and is making bank, while guys like Lamas are fighting for scraps. If Lamas was making the kind of money Conor is, he wouldn't be so obsessed with the goat.

And imitation is the highest form of flattery. Was funny watching Ricardo try to use McGregors line to ask for a performance bonus after his last win.

I thought it was pretty bad too but Conor and his teammates seem butt hurt over it so i guess it was a success

Exactly.

Lamas trolled McGregor and got EXACTLY the response he intended the parody to elicit.

i would do the same for 6 figures paychecks

Connor was gotten to big time by that lamas vid

I kinda agree, the vid was pretty lame (everything after the mirror part) but Conor certainly seems...

tumblr_inline_net9jv0c131r0o48l.gif

Last edited:
Agree with McGoat though. Instead of training...Llamas put too much effort on that video. Conor is going to finish him and humiliate him. Aldo on the other hand has been thrown to wolves and has cleared the division before McGoat arrived. Hopefully McGoat takes this fight seriously and throw all his antics out the window or he will be hopping on 1 foot out of the cage...

Conor McGregor tore into Ricard Lamas and Jose Aldo at the post-fight press conference, and responded to Lamas' parody video and Aldo's "joker" poster. Here are some of his comments:

"You have rookies, p--sies making these little videos...think of the amount of effort [Ricardo Lamas] went to make that stupid video. And then Jose [Aldo] making these posters and all. They all think this is fun and games. I'm not playing here.

"This is not a joke. I'm not messing around here. I said I was going to kill everybody and wipe out the division, and now we have one man left.

conor he gotten to so bad.

All in his head. Probably can't sleep at night.

well he's backing up all that, we'll see how he fares against aldo

Not hard to back it up against the fighters he has been seeing -most guys in the top 5 of that division should be able to look unbeatable against the Sivers and Halloway's of the world.

I think Connor should be 1 fight away, and should have to beat someone in the top 5 not named Aldo before getting a title shot. This title fight feels forced.

At this point, they both win, no matter who wins. There's already so much hype behind this fight, it's a massive payday for both of them.

He loves talking shit and insulting everyone, but he seems gotten to when people do it to him.

Back