News Conor McGregor released drug testing results

koa pomaikai

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Because he aint serious about it. Why wouldnt Dana book his biggest cash cow. Because he hates money?

Because his biggest cash cow wants free agency and co-owns a rival organization that he’s going to fight for?

Conor has two fights left, he’s made it clear after two more, he’s going to fight for BKFC.

UFC is trying to stall him out as long as possible.

All of a sudden he wants to fight, after all that fussing abooot after TUF, strange

Because his biggest cash cow wants free agency and co-owns a rival organization that he’s going to fight for?

Conor has two fights left, he’s made it clear after two more, he’s going to fight for BKFC.

Somehow I highly doubt Conor fights for BKFC but Ive been wrong before

He's an ex fighter at this point, just enjoy your retirement Conor, and if role playing as an active fighter for a fantasy gets you off then go crazy

Conor doesn’t want to extend his contract. No wonder teh UFC is fucking around.

Lol, Conor isn't fighting again.

Didn't he pull out last time with a broken toe?
I dont think Conor really wants to fight again.

Its all talk.

im having a wild guess that cocaine isnt a drug they test for
They could but the window for them to even catch it would be short. We have to test our patients who are on controlled substances a most of the time it isn't even random, we tell them they are due and have 30 days to complete it. We have people testing positive for cocaine when the half life is about 2-3 days so they literally just had to stop for 3 days then go and they can't even manage to do that. Amazed at how many 70+ year olds are snorting powder still.

Honestly he isn't competitive as a MMA fighter anymore. His best bet is some sort of boxing or bareknuckle. He probably wants to get out of his contract. He can probably earn something without promoting with the UFC. I suspect it would be a lot less but he would be able to keep the majority of the revenue.

I believe he has an expiration date on his contract. It might be coming up soon. If you are the promotion. Do you put him in a fight and promote the hell out of him before he leaves? The alternative is just to let him fizzle out from limelight without a fight. When he fights then put up the videos of Khabib strangling him on youtube for free.

They could but the window for them to even catch it would be short. We have to test our patients who are on controlled substances a most of the time it isn't even random, we tell them they are due and have 30 days to complete it. We have people testing positive for cocaine when the half life is about 2-3 days so they literally just had to stop for 3 days then go and they can't even manage to do that. Amazed at how many 70+ year olds are snorting powder still.
You'd have to be insane to trust that stuff these days with the fentanyl epidemic.

I really hope he gets injured again and permanently or goes to jail so people can just forget about this piece of garbage for good.

Back