Conor McGregor - Perspective of haters and lovers, and how people ought to see it.

This shit is hilarious. ROAR ROAR I am businessman! I am the Conor McGregor of entrepreneurs!

Uhm according to law, the 3 methods of debating or arguing a topic are destroy, distract, proclaim. Go listen to any court case, friendo.

BsAs,

I do not associate with 2nd rate citizens and as in your case; troglodytes of the lower class. Someone who deliberately sabotages their life sitting at home filling their lungs with marijuana is a waste of flesh and bones. Please be gone.

Worst regards,
TheMMABettor

BsAs,

I do not associate with 2nd rate citizens and as in your case; troglodytes of the lower class. Someone who deliberately sabotages their life sitting at home filling their lungs with marijuana is a waste of flesh and bones. Please be gone.

Worst regards,
TheMMABettor

ROAR! Im upper class! Let me tell you how much money I make and how smart I am! Did you notice I used the word "troglodye?" (though I fucked up with the semicolon...) GRR!

Most people watching the interview of dc vs jones did not love or hate him at the bar

they did not know who he was

2/10

Pretentious trolling should be more entertaining than this.

I don't believe you have friends to laugh with at Conor's mic skills and promotion

BsAs,

Worst regards,
TheMMABettor

lol ridicoulus

Who wouldnt associate with this beauty?

Troglodytes_musculus.jpg

I am neither a lover or hater. I find he is an entertaining personality who has used his charisma to make a name for himself faster that he otherwise would have. I personally want him to lose against Siver. Not because I dislike him but more so that his retard fans will maybe shuy up.

Irenaeus,

So that's how you get a high post count eh? Going around being the sherdog.com judge, giving scores to different threads. Great use of your time; compare my post count to yours, slick.

Although, I am certain your shit head little kids are less interesting than judging mma forum threads. I can understand your prospective.

I am neither a lover or hater. I find he is an entertaining personality who has used his charisma to make a name for himself faster that he otherwise would have. I personally want him to lose against Siver. Not because I dislike him but more so that his retard fans will maybe shuy up.

want him to win so we can get aldo vs mcgreggor

that fight has epic written all over it

His haters and people that post "McGoat" are equally gay

When I see Conor McGregor promos and fights with my friends of mine we all laugh at what he's saying and are excited to see his next performance. His skills on the mic and in the octagon are extremely entertaining.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in a room full of people who scoff at the idea of self promotion.

lol

You've bought into the myth that Conor "self promotes". How cute.

As for the self promotion thing, I think people that enjoy it struggle with the whole reality verses fantasy thing. You can say you know guys are self promoting, but there is still part of your mind that takes it as real, moment to moment. None of these MMA guys are Sacha Baron Cohen or Andy Kaufmann level trolls, where it is fun to watch how people are reacting to the characters. It just comes off as totally affected, and often is annoying.

Yeah, I don't dislike the guy, but seeing him lose would be funny, especially since the UFC is selling him so hard and offensively. Not likely though, this is a showcase fight up there with Rashad Evans vs. Sean Salmon or Chuck Liddell vs. Vernon White. Dennis Siver isn't going to pull a Couture though and ruin the UFC's best laid plans.

Also, I like your Mark Twain quote, I considered that at my sig.

I find him mildly amusing but give him credit for making a name for himself. I just want to see him fight someone who poses a legitimate threat to him. With all due respect to Siver, Conor is apparently on the brink of a title shot and he's yet to fight anyone in the top 8? Where was Poirier ranked exactly?
Lamas, Edgar, Mendes hell even Cub. Just fight someone already

When I see Conor McGregor promos and fights with my friends of mine we all laugh at what he's saying and are excited to see his next performance. His skills on the mic and in the octagon are extremely entertaining.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in a room full of people who scoff at the idea of self promotion. What a room full of drab people it must be; everyone with their arms crossed with these awful scowls on their face. Just thinking about it has me laughing at these sour bunch.

Guess what, self promotion no matter what it is that you do requires communication. If you are self employed you must promote yourself and your knowledge and ability to convince others that you will perform your trade better than others. If you produce products, you have to convince people that your product is better than the competitions. If you are a fighter, you have to convince people that you are a superior fighter than the others. It's how it works. I bet if I got pay stubs from each fuckin person on here with their amounts crossed out (wouldn't want to embarrass the drones working hourly) that the haters are those that are not achievers.

A little word of advice from TheMMABettor:

When you feel rather than think, you leave little room for choice. You are haters because you have not chosen to think about the situation, you are drones to your own feelings, how pathetic. Please just try to think outside of those feelings of yours and picture what is happening on a whole. This is the closest an individual has come to being that perfect blend of skill and charisma to take this sport to the next level. We should all be cheering on what he is attempting to accomplish.

One of the best posts I've read in all my years here.

Back