Media Conor Mcgregor Officially Back Training Looking WILDLY Different With Johnny Walker

He looks skinny skinny. That's pretty wild he lost that much weight. Hopefully he's not a full blown drug addict.

Coke does make you lose weight. I’m sure if he’s off the coke and liquor the withdrawal effects would lower test levels for awhile which would also make him smaller

Any recommendations on whether this will help with general weight loss as well?

Asking for a friend.
If you are serious about quick weightloss, those semaglutide injections like ozempic work wonders, but the side effects are still unknown. I've seen big ol fuckers drop 150lbs on it though.

Most natural method would be strict calorie counting and intermittent fasting eating only once a day (no snacks, control yourself). You don't even need to excercise, but it helps.

Alternatively, if you smoke pot, smoke a strain that is Humulene dominant, such as some phenotypes of GSC, Death Star, Kush. Humulene is an appetite suppressant.

Meanwhile Chandler is back on that Bellator stack since USADA is gone.

Hopefully Conor has some well informed ppl around him and doesnt go into this fight with a disadvanatage.

I know Walker is a big dude but Colin is out here legit looking like a 135er

He looks skinny skinny. That's pretty wild he lost that much weight. Hopefully he's not a full blown drug addict.
I seriously think he might switch it up on Conor and make it 155 last second.

3d9ec2fe-ea78-4e54-8fc4-cba476d6163d-jpeg.955578
I honestly can’t even tell what’s photoshopped nowadays.

Step in a direction for actual fight imo. He was never gonna take fight that roided up even if usada wasn't around. It's just not the optimal physique for a fight.

Alternatively, if you smoke pot, smoke a strain that is Humulene dominant, such as some phenotypes of GSC, Death Star, Kush. Humulene is an appetite suppressant.

I'll have to check that out, two of my fav strains are Bruce Banner and El Chivo, I can think, function, don't get the restless legs, no paranoia, but they are both major munchy machines for me.

I would love to find a strain similar to those, with appetite suppression. You may end up my hero lol

He’s smoking rock to cut weight. It’s working an absolute treat.

Back