Media Conor Mcgregor Officially Back Training Looking WILDLY Different With Johnny Walker

I mean he's 5'9.. He fought at 145 lbs for a long time lol. He's a small man.. its not shocking lol
Yoel Romero and Daniel Cormier are 5'9 and you won't catch them dead looking like this. McGregor looks insanely tiny. Small bone structure and lost all his muscle

he had to stop the coke and roids, and still getting gassed.

it's almost 3-4 years after his last fight, i highy doubt he fixed his gas tank.

All the money in the world and he's still only 5 foot 7 bless him. What a life.

He gives all us manlets in the world hope, allows us to believe that, yes, one day we might have more than $100 in the bank.

Yoel Romero and Daniel Cormier are 5'9 and you won't catch them dead looking like this. McGregor looks insanely tiny. Small bone structure and lost all his muscle
Romero definitely not 5'9 and Romero's just naturally jacked. Romero would bulk up just looking at weights. And Cormier built like a fire hydrant.

Conor is 5'9 and lean af. I promise if you see Conor in person you'd be shocked how small he actually is lol

how big is Walker.? must cut a lot of weight, his waist is twice as big as Conors

We were all aware he'd have to get off the juice before returning. Bulked up for his Hollywood flop, but he needs to get back down. I'm imagining it happens at 170, as the 155 cut might be too much for Comfortable Conor.
Might switch it up on Michael Chandler and make it 155 or 170 possibly?

Legs looks bigger then the other guy in shorts.. you guys are dumb + stupid reading into this

We were all aware he'd have to get off the juice before returning. Bulked up for his Hollywood flop, but he needs to get back down. I'm imagining it happens at 170, as the 155 cut might be too much for Comfortable Conor.

The good news for him is he's fighting another guy who has no business fighting at 170

He is washed and finished some of guys need to stop with this copuim of coor coming back different or changing lol.

My comment still stands. Zero anti-doping legitimacy these days. They've repeatedly let big stars juice and get away with no consequences or they go against their own rules to avoid longer/lifetime bans.
Proof of big stars that roided and never faced consequences..

Not surprised. I watched it and it’s a good way to kill 90 minutes but I doubt he’s going to get many more roles. Wooden acting, probably from the powder.

He wasn't even acting! :D

That was a regular coked up Conor entering a Pub/Nightclub in Ireland, hitting aging patrons and whatnot

Back