Conor McGregor looking jacked

His pants look like they are probably giving him a wedgie in the back pulled up so high.

I mean I will concede I'm getting older and am not up to date on fashion but I generally don't try to get doodoo on my sweatpants.

well well, this is magically quite the transformation from a few years ago. Here he is on the right :
View attachment 893050

Maybe we should all break our legs and drink excessively since that obviously works wonders.

That picture on the right is deceptive due to angles i.e. his shoulders are much further back from the camera than his legs, no way he was actually that skinny.
[
072_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

This is how he actually looked around that time, well after re-hydrating anyway.

Looks like he had a hair transplant done recently based on this picture and another he posted a few days ago. I had a hair transplant myself a few years ago, so I know it when I see it.

Looks like he had a hair transplant done recently based on this picture and another he posted a few days ago. I had a hair transplant myself a few years ago, so I know it when I see it.

<EdgyBrah>

Do the Conor haters know they've become worse than the nuthuggers?

how didi it work out?

lol, does he think he looks scary and some mma fighter will be afraid of him?

sherdoggers always call fat people jacked. which is weird since we're all actually jacked they should know better.

hes bulking up to a WWE bod...

if you cant beat em cause you have shit wrestling... then join em at dubya dubya wrasslin

Last edited:
Bloody manlet cannot win even got injected PED in Portugal, Medeterreane, Italy lol

Probably aiming for Paul bro fight.

Did you guys happen to notice that his left leg is still crooked?

Back