Conor McGregor looking jacked

He's still one dimensional and always partially retired.

Everytime I see these "Conor looking jacked " threads I'm pretty disappointed lol.

Looks like he had a hair transplant done recently based on this picture and another he posted a few days ago. I had a hair transplant myself a few years ago, so I know it when I see it.
Does hair transplant require them to cut their hair short for the transplant? I've noticed Mayweather and Costa have buzz their hair to buzzcuts for it. Conor just cut his hair short recently as well.

To me it looks like he had it done by Paulo Costa's doctor with the fucked up hair.

ec035-16240913971843-800.jpg

Imagine walking into the clinic and these guys are your doctors. Two bald headed precious looking motherfuckers with about fifteen hairs between everyone in the room at the moment.
Yeah not the best look honestly. They should practice what they preach. They should have the same successful operation done on themselves. Just like doctors trying to tell you about health while being unhealthy. It's like.. whaaaaaaaaat?!?!!?!

I've noticed they all think health is done through pills and everything is genetic and you can't just workout and clean up your diet for the results. Not all are like that, but many are. Everything they know about health is in a book.

Yeah, I laugh at the posing in the mirror stuff as it’s a bit sad but shit mf’er looks better than I do. I’m not hating on that.

Some people maybe don’t dig his appearance as much as you do though bro ;)
Haha fair Its that I dig it……. But I don’t see an issue with trying to look your best in a picture…

Dee looking fine as hell, almost as hot as Conor.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I just want to see old Connor back. Whether you like him or not his fighting style was fun to watch and his pay-per-view numbers prove it. He needs to fix is cardio problem, it's been his Achilles heel and people will continue to drag him into deep water until he fixes it.
He is never going to have good cardio. What he can fix (but wont because of his ego) is his terrible lateral movement (even in his prime he only moved forward and backward) and his inability to fight in the pocket.

He 1000% got on a cycle to help recover his broken leg faster, it’s so obvious from how bloated and red he is + his borderline psychotic aggression lately (roid rage).

Moreover, simple logic dictates that if you’re a half-billionaire why would you not be using the best drugs money can buy? There’s a reason Dana is on TRT and HGH even though he couldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight, PEDs give you a better quality of life.
Isn't every estimate have him not even half of a half billionaire?

I’m sure the build will improve his cardio, and help him tremendously in his next fight. The guy has so completely lost the plot. Good luck with your future fights against LW at 170. That’s the only place a 4th fight with Dustin will happen.

Back