News Conor McGregor joins Josh and John to discuss his upcoming rematch bout against Dustin Poirier

Maybe he just respects the hosts of the platform
That’s exactly my point .. he likes this podcast and most definitely listens to it. That’s why he chose to go on.

That’s exactly my point .. he likes this podcast and most definitely listens to it. That’s why he chose to go on.
or maybe he doesn't. Maybe he has respect for John and wanted to come on.

or maybe he doesn't. Maybe he has respect for John and wanted to come on.
tenor.gif

Are you okay dude? I literally wrote that earlier in the thread why are you repeating what I said to me just go read it. Don’t you have a Dagestan Today blog to write anyway? Stop bothering me with nonsense.

Very happy to see Josh and John land a Conor interview. I think it speaks volumes about what Conor thinks of the podcast if he hops on with no financial incentive a week before a fight. He is definitely a fan of the show and I cannot lie I am too. IMO, “Weighing In” is the best mma podcast out there.

And no, I won’t listen to any podcast hosted by anyone on the UFC payroll. That’s not an mma podcast it’s a paid advertisement for UFC events.

So happy for John & Josh, their show is top notch.

Very happy to see Josh and John land a Conor interview. I think it speaks volumes about what Conor thinks of the podcast if he hops on with no financial incentive a week before a fight. He is definitely a fan of the show and I cannot lie I am too. IMO, “Weighing In” is the best mma podcast out there.

And no, I won’t listen to any podcast hosted by anyone on the UFC payroll. That’s not an mma podcast it’s a paid advertisement for UFC events.

The UFC can't do traditional publicity right now. Conor can't either. They'll do anything at this long to get more eyes and hype on the fight.

All that said, imagine if he heard their commentary on Belloltor though... he'd be running for the fucking hills.

Did any of you goofs actually listen to it, literally just finished it as I was reading this post and Conor says... " And I wanna say, I really enjoy this podcast, I always watch it, you know you both educated from both ends of the spectrum its one of the most highly educated podcasts in the mixed martial arts realm, and I wish you guys all the best, you have my backing all the way, so tank you guys so much".

Fight companion or GTFO

Back