News Conor McGregor joins Josh and John to discuss his upcoming rematch bout against Dustin Poirier

Very happy to see Josh and John land a Conor interview. I think it speaks volumes about what Conor thinks of the podcast if he hops on with no financial incentive a week before a fight. He is definitely a fan of the show and I cannot lie I am too. IMO, “Weighing In” is the best mma podcast out there.

And no, I won’t listen to any podcast hosted by anyone on the UFC payroll. That’s not an mma podcast it’s a paid advertisement for UFC events.

Joch vs Conor would´ve been a fun fight.

Very happy to see Josh and John land a Conor interview. I think it speaks volumes about what Conor thinks of the podcast if he hops on with no financial incentive a week before a fight. He is definitely a fan of the show and I cannot lie I am too. IMO, “Weighing In” is the best mma podcast out there.

And no, I won’t listen to any podcast hosted by anyone on the UFC payroll. That’s not an mma podcast it’s a paid advertisement for UFC events.
Morning Kombat is a good alternative as well.

Dude Conor doesnt care about stuff like that lol. He has guys that schedule this stuff for him and realistically he probably never even heard of this podcast. Also Fight disciples is the best mma podcast with BYM a close second

<GinJuice>

Dude Conor doesnt care about stuff like that lol. He has guys that schedule this stuff for him and realistically he probably never even heard of this podcast. Also Fight disciples is the best mma podcast with BYM a close second

<GinJuice>
Conor is observant of everything. He is not going on a show he doesn’t like or listen to and if you watch the show you can tell he has a great deal of respect for Big John. That’s why I feel he went on the show and listens to it. Why would he go on a podcast he’s never heard of? You don’t think he has better things to do a week out from the fight? Ridiculous take tbh.

Morning Kombat is a good alternative as well.
Mornin Kombat is good but BC is a boxing homer and they tend to stray off into random shit sometimes. If you want straight up mma with 2 guys with a TON of knowledge on mma, Weighing In is the best. Big John and Josh are literal encyclopedias of mma. And they have good chemistry. Plus no extra bullshit talking about random stuff or showing videos or whatever.

Reactions: d2s
Conor is observant of everything. He is not going on a show he doesn’t like or listen to and if you watch the show you can tell he has a great deal of respect for Big John. That’s why I feel he went on the show and listens to it. Why would he go on a podcast he’s never heard of? You don’t think he has better things to do a week out from the fight? Ridiculous take tbh.
It's his job to talk to the press a week before the fight, I am sure he has done a ton of mornign radio interviews in cities he has never heard of as well.

Do you really think Conor, one of the most popular athletes in the world who has to do countless interviews to promote his fight is concerning himself with one specific interview or podcast. Lmao, especially one week before his fight? Dude come on... his focus is prepping and has UFC schedule his interviews for him.

Fighters are so busy when there fights are coming up that they arent going around picking out interviews.

It's his job to talk to the press a week before the fight, I am sure he has done a ton of mornign radio interviews in cities he has never heard of as well.
This isn’t 2014 he doesn’t do media like that anymore. He is already made and the PPVs sell themselves. Link me to any podcasts he has gone on live and done in lead up to this fight? This is the only one. He won’t do Helwani anymore. I’m genuinely curious if you will find any podcast out there that he will join especially one not directly associated with UFC.

Do you really think Conor, one of the most popular athletes in the world who has to do countless interviews to promote his fight is concerning himself with one specific interview or podcast. Lmao, especially one week before his fight? Dude come on... his focus is prepping and has UFC schedule his interviews for him.

Fighters are so busy when there fights are coming up that they arent going around picking out interviews.
Lmfao UFC wouldn’t schedule this one. It’s ran by 2 Bellator employees. They have no association with this podcast and it’s a relatively small one compared to the ones UFC has pushed. Conor took time out of his day to do this podcast personally. Weighing In doesn’t even have guests. This is the first time. Dude just admit you’re wrong here. Conor would not do a podcast like this unless he specifically chose and wanted to do this one. Did you even watch the video? Watch it and tell me he’s not a fan.

I like it that he does interviews with fighter podcasts. Hope Conor does interviews with all the smaller podcasts with actual fighters as interviewers instead of just these pseudo-journalists that ask the same atrocious questions.

Maybe the Believe You Me podcast with Bisping would be cool too, and Mike Swick's podcast.

And, of course, on the legend Chael P. Sonnen's YT channel. Would love to see that interaction between Conor and the undefeated, undisputed greatest mixed martial artist of all time.

Maybe he just respects the hosts of the platform

Mornin Kombat is good but BC is a boxing homer and they tend to stray off into random shit sometimes. If you want straight up mma with 2 guys with a TON of knowledge on mma, Weighing In is the best. Big John and Josh are literal encyclopedias of mma. And they have good chemistry. Plus no extra bullshit talking about random stuff or showing videos or whatever.

big john is the only thing making this show watchable

Josh is a dumbass and super childish for a dude in his 40s, little things trigger the shit out of him and he cant go 1 episode without attempting to throw shade at some other podcast whike big john reigns him in

Lmfao UFC wouldn’t schedule this one. It’s ran by 2 Bellator employees. They have no association with this podcast and it’s a relatively small one compared to the ones UFC has pushed. Conor took time out of his day to do this podcast personally. Weighing In doesn’t even have guests. This is the first time. Dude just admit you’re wrong here. Conor would not do a podcast like this unless he specifically chose and wanted to do this one.

UFC schedules tons of interviews with people on that side. UFC let its fighters do interviews with Morning Kombat and Schaubs show which are both part of same company that owns Showtime and Bellator. UFC has had major issues with both of those companies before.

Maybe you should admit youre wrong lol

UFC schedules tons of interviews with people on that side. UFC let its fighters do interviews with Morning Kombat and Schaubs show which are both part of same company that owns Showtime and Bellator. UFC has had major issues with both of those companies before.

Maybe you should admit youre wrong lol
So where is Mcgregor then? Why is he not on all these podcasts? Link me where he is doing all these video interviews? Please.

Back