Conor McGregor is the Successor of Bruce Lee. Same bodytype/Style.

His legend keeps growing with this new addition he will be known as Conor Lee McGreGOAT Bruce of Ireland. :icon_chee

Last edited:
Lol wtf does this have to do with mma or the ufc?

Yeah ok I guess if you squint your eyes then they bare a faint resemblence

Far as their"moves".....wtf lol....kinda hard to see the similarities between the irish guy and his boxing.....and the chinese guy and his choreographed fight SCENES.....you silly lil troll, you did make me giggle, goodjob squirt!

Although I believe that McGregor is seriously overated, I still think he can easily finish Bruce Lee in the first round. You can't compare a real professional fighter to a movie star with zero fighting record.

Someone should just go ahead and make a Connor "Bruce Lee Reborn" McGOAT vs Ronda "UFC 1 Champ & Floyd Mayweather Destroyer" Rousey thread. Why not at this point?

Meh...

Bruce Lee was smaller and more defined, plus he was 3x faster.

But Conors good, tho...

I think he is overrated and he will get destroys in MMA...I wasn't impressed by his movies either.

So no, he is not my inspiration.

I predict he won't "get destroys in MMA," being 30 years or so dead.

Anyone who hates on Bruce Lee is a fucking prick, he was AHEAD of his time, he was teaching people about speed and power and how to best utilize it and that using techniques from all forms of martial arts is the best way. He is MMA and if he was here in this era in his prime, ofcourse he'd learn ground techniques, he'd be a great featherweight

Kano was the granddaddy of them all. He perfected jujutsu by combining elements from different school. It was so effective that he sent other students all over the world to prove it. The gracies are his spiritual successors. While bruce was still doing cha-cha, the gracies were issuing challenges...no pro-mma fighter would be successful without bjj training.

Bruce Lee was clearly inspired by the tales of the great McGregor. There is an Irish legend of a Giant, the size of a man, blessed with skills that would shake the very foundations of the world. The gods feared him; so they locked him away in stone. Now he has awakened, and will prove himself the warrior he was born to be.

All who stand before him will crumble. They will taste fear. They will kneel before the GOAT.

I love you.

Kano was the granddaddy of them all. He perfected jujutsu by combining elements from different school. It was so effective that he sent other students all over the world to prove it. The gracies are his spiritual successors. While bruce was still doing cha-cha, the gracies were issuing challenges...no pro-mma fighter would be successful without bjj training.

Kano.JPG

Yeah as in 2 guys I am sick of hearing about Sherdog talk about.

One because they never know when to let an overplayed joke die out.

The other because they feel the need to trash talk an inspired man that died almost 40 years ago. Seriously, why does it need to be said he would get destroyed in the UFC? No shit. But he day dreamed about MMA, he didn't get the luxury of growing up with it like you twats did. Put he did push the limits of what his body could do and pulled off absolutely stunning feats, even by today's standards

No dubs for an ethnic comment about a white guy? And cain gets to wear that retarded fucking tattoo with no backlash. Booooo

lol?

Not saying it wasn't an ignorant statement, but have you not seen the numerous, perpetual threads on "Explosive" black men? ***/Asian fighters suck threads that don't even get deleted even after 10+ pages? Chael trolling Brazilians? Brazilians being Brazilian? Not gonna even mention Cain.

Your post is almost as bad as Al Sharpton except white. Yeah, that bad.

lol?

Not saying it wasn't an ignorant statement, but have you not seen the numerous, perpetual threads on "Explosive" black men? ***/Asian fighters suck threads that don't even get deleted even after 10+ pages? Chael trolling Brazilians? Brazilians being Brazilian? Not gonna even mention Cain.

Your post is almost as bad as Al Sharpton except white. Yeah, that bad.

Probably not everyone realizes it, but the 'explosive' thing was a jab at Mike Goldberg.

Back