Conor McGregor is the Successor of Bruce Lee. Same bodytype/Style.

6a0120a95a88d5970b019b04716c7c970d-800wi

Bruce Lee was the Conor McGregor of Bruce Lee movies.

Bruce is obviously a big inspiration for him.

Shit, isn't he for all of us?

Yes, he definitely is for anyone whos ever trained in any martial arts, most keyboard warriors these days like to say he sucked wasn't a fighter blah blah, but truth is bruce lee was and will always be one of the greatest martial artist to ever live, the way he used to bring many different forms of fighter together back when he was doing it was also amazing,
Connor is no where near bruce lee level tho the guy has zero respect, don't get me worng it works very well for him on a promotional point which is great for his career just wasnt what bruce was about

No..
1. Different ethnicity
2. Different hair colour
3. Different fighting style
4. Different careers
5. Different personalities
6. Different facial hair
7. Bruce lee beat Chuck Norris, Who has Connor beat.
8. Cung lee and Bruce lee comparison would be better

Anyone who hates on Bruce Lee is a fucking prick, he was AHEAD of his time, he was teaching people about speed and power and how to best utilize it and that using techniques from all forms of martial arts is the best way. He is MMA and if he was here in this era in his prime, ofcourse he'd learn ground techniques, he'd be a great featherweight

Except Conor has a win in the UFC. Bruce has no wins in the UFC thus he is overrated.

Said the Dana.

Bruce Lee was clearly inspired by the tales of the great McGregor. There is an Irish legend of a Giant, the size of a man, blessed with skills that would shake the very foundations of the world. The gods feared him; so they locked him away in stone. Now he has awakened, and will prove himself the warrior he was born to be.

All who stand before him will crumble. They will taste fear. They will kneel before the GOAT.

Even though Faber has nowhere to go in the division, I really hope he wrecks Cacares. Faber is a great fighter and seems like a good guy.

Faber is great and without him the smaller weight classes wouldn't be what they are today.

But I think he's done.

Bruce lee is the GOAT Connor Mcgregor is the New GOAT

Faber is great and without him the smaller weight classes wouldn't be what they are today.

But I think he's done.

Faber is definitely not done, but his time as a champion is. He's still a top 3 guy in BW and probably a top 5 guy at FW, but he's got nothing for the champs in those divisions, and because they're so young and Faber is getting old, there's no time for him to catch them. But he looks great in his fights that aren't with Barao, Cruz or Aldo.

Back