• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor is Not The Father

Who did the DNA test, USADA?

Thank god justice will finally be done against this lying witch, as if conor would cheat on Dee

View attachment 674101

edit - this just in - turns out she's just pulsing with conors semen from a previous encounter

Man I don't understand why these dudes willingly take pics like this when they're out doing dirt. He probably was coked out and didn't even remember that Dee was a thing. Smh!

Come one, dude! Dee is trash. Any girl with self-respect would leave a guy who blatantly cheats and fucks other chicks raw. She's with him for the money and status. Just because she was once with him when he was poor doesn't mean she's quality. She was probably poor herself, and could not do any better.
Look, i know many women that did not leave their boyfriend even if he is a bum and fuck other girls on a regular basis, mcgregor is a fucking multimillionaire superstar, how is dee trash?
If nothing she lives a great life and has sons with conor, if dee is trash, well you understand...

ofcourse she is. You don't know much about these things do you? They live together, so she has a right of 50% of everything he has earned, even if they haven't signed thewedding papers, this law is active in many countries. Plus they have a baby, even more she can take. She can basically ruin his whole life, especially now, that he is down and hated by everyone.

Didn't she just give birth to bany #2? Married or not, she's def set for life if she leaves him.

Man I don't understand why these dudes willingly take pics like this when they're out doing dirt. He probably was coked out and didn't even remember that Dee was a thing. Smh!

i wonder what kind of discussions conor and her have about these sorts of things. wonder what her friends say to her about it, and her parents. she is being publicly humiliated on a global level

i wonder what kind of discussions conor and her have about these sorts of things. wonder what her friends say to her about it, and her parents. she is being publicly humiliated on a global level

"Cash Rules Everything Around Me" - Dee Devlin (quoting KenFlo).

Wait, I'm confused. You think the chick was lying about believing her baby was Queen Connie's? Or that she never even had sex with him.
I'm saying a lot of guys need to grow a spine and not immediately believe everything a random woman says about a rich athlete

"Cash Rules Everything Around Me" - Dee Devlin (quoting KenFlo).

i just cant get my head around that though, is she really just in it for the money? like conor needs a beard or something and thats her job and she doesnt give a fuck who he is publicly fucking? or does she think shes in an actual relationship and he is actually just fucking up constantly and having to kiss her arse and apologise?

i cant think of a single explanation for their relationship that isnt a gruesome trainwreck

I'm saying a lot of guys need to grow a spine and not immediately believe everything a random woman says about a rich athlete

Fair enough. But you do realize most rich athletes fuck an ungodly amount of women. And that if they did want to rape someone, they'd 100% get away with it. No girl is going to be be publicly humiliated and dragged through the mud, and labeled a lying whore by million-dollar lawyers, only to lose her case in court. A lot of these guys do things you wouldn't believe. And unless it happens to 50 women who all speak out, that powerful man is getting away with it, no questions asked.

i just cant get my head around that though, is she really just in it for the money? like conor needs a beard or something and thats her job and she doesnt give a fuck who he is publicly fucking? or does she think shes in an actual relationship and he is actually just fucking up constantly and having to kiss her arse and apologise?

i cant think of a single explanation for their relationship that isnt a gruesome trainwreck

It's simple. She is trash who came from nothing. She is so happy to be so rich, she doesn't care that he fucks other women. As long as he spends most of the time with her and their kids, it's all good. It's like that for most high-status, rich athletes.

I hate to be that guy, but a woman can say a man if the father of her kid and the man would have to prove he isn't or the courts would automatically list him as the father and force him to pay support.

If she had enough evidence to make Mcgregor take the test in the first place, the defamation case ends there. Assuming they had unprotected sex and got pregnant shortly after, she had the right to make Connor take that test. It came back negative, case closed. His actions attacked his own character.

Nonsense

She was publicly calling him out as being the father. It was the easiest way to clear his name. And you only do a paternity test if you are pretty fucking sure you aren't the father.

If anything, if he had banged her then he would have given her some hush money and sorted it out privately.

the fact he even took the paternity test says to me he knew he wasn't the dad. Im not quite sure how in your mind this proves they had sex

She didnt need to have evidence, she only did it to get paid by the Scum tabloids.

Dee is a like a mob wife they tolerate the goomahs as long they come home to them.

I'm sure he's relieved, but how the fuck does he get away with cheating on Dee and all these pictures of him grabbing on girls left and right?

Does he just buy Dee nice shit? Or apologize?
Are they married? Do they have domestic partner laws in Ireland? She has grown accustomed to the lifestyle Conor provides and doesn't want to risk that changing for fleeting intangible ideas like pride or self-respect.

I'm sure he's relieved, but how the fuck does he get away with cheating on Dee and all these pictures of him grabbing on girls left and right?

Does he just buy Dee nice shit? Or apologize?

I'm not surprised she sticks around. Most women stick around after their SO cheats on them even when the guy isn't rich. At least she's giving up her self-respect in exchange for millions.

Who cares..

I dont watch MMA for outside the cage drama..i dont like him for not defending his belts cuz he knows hed lose..and log jamming divisions for two years...

I dont like him for his attitude towards the sport that made him...fighting for only money is weak..

Probably the worse UFC champion in history

Could careless about his personal life or his money

Fighting for only money is weak? You do realize UFC fighters are prize fighters right?

Just like Greg hardy getting off.

He's still guilty in the people's eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back