• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor McGregor is Not The Father

Yeah sue a single broke Mom with a 2 year old. How nice. Sherdog would even hate him more.
If she had enough evidence to make Mcgregor take the test in the first place, the defamation case ends there. Assuming they had unprotected sex and got pregnant shortly after, she had the right to make Connor take that test. It came back negative, case closed. His actions attacked his own character.

I'm sure he's relieved, but how the fuck does he get away with cheating on Dee and all these pictures of him grabbing on girls left and right?

Does he just buy Dee nice shit? Or apologize?
The same reason kobe, kevin hart, jayz, and countless others get away w it

They need to get samples from Artem and Dee's kids. I have a feeling Artem is their father.

If she had enough evidence to make Mcgregor take the test in the first place, the defamation case ends there. Assuming they had unprotected sex and got pregnant shortly after, she had the right to make Connor take that test. It came back negative, case closed. His actions attacked his own character.

He didnt have to take the dna test regardless. Ireland is outside of the CMS's jurisdiction. He was just clearing his name I guess.

Why are all of you betas so concerned about who conor is sleeping with and how Dee feels about it? Did some little girl break your fragile little heart? We dont love these hoes
Some people believe in honor and family... crazy, I know.

How convenient that every legal issue experienced by Conor is being resolved coincidentally before his January 2020 comeback? :rolleyes:

First the slap on the wrist for hitting the senior citizen and now the child issue.

Dude has some really good legal team protecting him, thats for sure.

That's why she paid for everything when he was living on social welfare?
Come one, dude! Dee is trash. Any girl with self-respect would leave a guy who blatantly cheats and fucks other chicks raw. She's with him for the money and status. Just because she was once with him when he was poor doesn't mean she's quality. She was probably poor herself, and could not do any better.

What's crazy about all this as how important money is, and what whores so many women are. I mean, if you are super wealthy, you can have a main bitch who treats you really well, and let's you fuck other women. It's all biology. 10% of a very successful man is better than 100% of a not very successful man.

Some people believe in honor and family... crazy, I know.

I think it's very, very rare. The simple fact is this; if you're high status and wealthy, you are entitled to lots of women, and any women who dates you will allow you to fuck other women. This is true of almost all professional athletes, and many other celebrities.

"WHERES CLODAGH!!??!!" is less relevant. But still fun to say.

Good for Conor, shame on that gold digging ho.

Single broke mom in the uk? Stupid yank.

The mother would get child maintenance if she actually knew the father along with the child benefits and council house she already receives. Being a single mum is the easiest way to not have to get a job and live reasonably in the uk if you're working class. Know tonnes of them. Never have an issue going out clubbing every weekend and buying all the designer things they want.

Dude that's awesome! So Connor could possibly sue her for her welfare check and free food money?

SUCK IT YOU STUPID HATERS

"NO GIRL WOULD EVER LIE CONOR IS NOT TAKING CARE OF HIS CHILD AND HES ALSO A SUPER RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CLAIMS BY A WOMAN ALWAYS 100%=FACT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ALDO WAS A FLUKE!!!!! EDDIE THREW THE FIGHT!!! REEEEEEEE"

I hope some of you feel real silly "omg are you an idiot? that baby looks EXACTLY like Conor. look at the eyes and the nose and the ears"

{<jordan}

SUCK IT YOU STUPID HATERS

"NO GIRL WOULD EVER LIE CONOR IS NOT TAKING CARE OF HIS CHILD AND HES ALSO A SUPER RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CLAIMS BY A WOMAN ALWAYS 100%=FACT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ALDO WAS A FLUKE!!!!! EDDIE THREW THE FIGHT!!! REEEEEEEE"

I hope some of you feel real silly "omg are you an idiot? that baby looks EXACTLY like Conor. look at the eyes and the nose and the ears"

{<jordan}
You win the thread, hands down, lol. Flawless Victory

Damn. That's a very good point. If he hadn't had unprotected sex with her, he'd have ignored her altogether.

<TheWire1>

So Conor's not actually guilty of every single thing the media accusez him of.
Interesting.

A9DiFJo.gif

Back