Conor McGregor is fighting two divisions above his natural weight class, and winning!

Conor isn't limited by weight classes. He'll fight manlets, lanklets, and everything in-between.

No - McGregor likely cannot make 145 now. If he did it would impact his performance. He is short but thick and does not seem out of place at 170.

Conor really has given us lazy trolls.

Yeah, but sadly a lot of the newish fans read all this over the top shit and actually think it (and repeat it) because they don't know any better. Influx of trolls and just really ignorant people. Not that either is ok, but i'd rather a troll than someone who's just really dumb, stubbornly debating and defending some retarded view, which is so often the case here.

His natural weight class is WW. He was fighting two weight classes below because he's too scared to fight guys his actual size. Even at WW he's only fighting LW's

I wonder how many posters pretend to be a fan of said fighter and post ridiculous things just to make them look bad? I think this goes on more than people think lol.

Man, this man is a true warrior and champion.

A true champion in my eyes is somebody who consistently challenges himself and pushes their abilities to the absolute limit.

You have guys like Khabib and Jon Jones, who are champions in their respective weight classes, but they dare not step up to a challenge. They are content in being a champion in a division with no real challenges, or duck the real challenges in the division.

Conor ducks nobody. This is why he is and will always be the most popular fighter in the game.

TS posting way above his species

Whether it is his natural class or not

dude has fought across three weights, champion in two, victories at WW.

fuck being a cunt and disrespecting that
He fought two LW gatekeepers at WW. Only a moron is impressed by two LWs fighting at WW. If Conor fights a real WW I will be impressed

It's not too long ago Pettis went up to 170 to beat Wonderboy, nobody really talked too much about that. Conor has this weird effect on people that when he does something, it's like it's never been done before or something.

As a Conor fan, I'm still aware that he is a true LW and that he just beat another LW even though they fought at WW.

His statement that Cerrone was a LW fight being fought at WW is correct.

Man, this man is a true warrior and champion.

A true champion in my eyes is somebody who consistently challenges himself and pushes their abilities to the absolute limit.

You have guys like Khabib and Jon Jones, who are champions in their respective weight classes, but they dare not step up to a challenge. They are content in being a champion in a division with no real challenges, or duck the real challenges in the division.

Conor ducks nobody. This is why he is and will always be the most popular fighter in the game.

he's not a FW, otherwise he would be able to fight there, which he can't
and he's fighting lightweights at WW, ducking both real WW and real LW competition
the truth was shown in the cage when khabib mauled him

Technically his natural weight class would be MW

Nate and Cowboy are not actual WW's, despite what the scale says, he hasnt really done anything at WW, also his "natural" weight class would be MW...natural = no weight cut, probably even LHW if he manages to walk over 186lbs, cut the "natural weight class" thing, it doesnt exist, his best suited weight class NOW is LW, he cant make FW anymore, it was tough back then, and it would be impossible now, this is public information his own coach has mentioned in the past.

I dont' think TS knows what natural wight class means
Yeah I mean different people have different definitions. Natural should mean walk around weight but some people view it as whatever division they fight at the most and perform the best in.

210x.gif

Back