Conor McGregor is fighting two divisions above his natural weight class, and winning!

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Man, this man is a true warrior and champion.

A true champion in my eyes is somebody who consistently challenges himself and pushes their abilities to the absolute limit.

You have guys like Khabib and Jon Jones, who are champions in their respective weight classes, but they dare not step up to a challenge. They are content in being a champion in a division with no real challenges, or duck the real challenges in the division.

Conor ducks nobody. This is why he is and will always be the most popular fighter in the game.

I dont' think TS knows what natural wight class means

He doesnt defend his belts thou

HAH GOT EM

A true champion in my eyes is somebody who consistently challenges himself and pushes their abilities to the absolute limit.

You have guys like Khabib and Jon Jones, who are champions in their respective weight classes, but they dare not step up to a challenge. They are content in being a champion in a division with no real challenges, or duck the real challenges in the division.

Conor ducks nobody. This is why he is and will always be the most popular fighter in the game.

Are you that gullible, wtf

If you cut weight to get there then it's not your natural weight class.

maxresdefault.jpg

That's a natural featherweight

khabib-weighin.jpg

"Khabib is a welterweight"

You don’t even believe anything you just typed.

Say what you want but you know it’s true.

thumbnail

Whether it is his natural class or not

dude has fought across three weights, champion in two, victories at WW.

fuck being a cunt and disrespecting that

The guy that says he’s friends with Conor is back.

I'll be a cunt and disrespect it when it's repeated over and over by every fucking assclown casual that strolls through for weeks after Conor fights. He's earned the respect, it's achieved. He won and showed the haters. When 8 of out every 10 threads are repeating the same shit, people get tired of it.

fuck being a cunt and making another Conor thread.

Are you going to cry because some people on a forum “disrespected” a fighter?

Your avatar is disrespectful to this entire site.

Nah I can’t respect the way he got his belts sorry.

Let me know when he actually fights a Welterweight.

Disagree completely, Conrat is a natural Flyweight who is destroying his body by eating himself to compete at higher weights. Against Cerrone he pretty much looked obese.

he is fighting lightweights at welterweight.

Back