Conor McGregor: "I'm looking to go down as the greatest of all-time"

2 fights against unranked opponents in the ufc and I love the guy. Really can't help it. His attitude and immense self confidence alone are enough to make anyone a fan, I believe. He needs to work on his striking defense a tad, but other than that, I believe he can back up everything he says

Brandon-Vera-Casual.jpg

Thats who I was going to say those statements reminded me of. LOL

Cant wait til Chad derails this overhyped clown.

guy has 1 fight in the ufc against a non ranked opponent, but cause he's talks loads of shit and he's irish and he looks like a cast member from the Vikings he gets so much love.

gotta love that sherdog mentality.

You can start by facing people in the top ten then work your way down like every other G.O.A.Ter has.

Conor reminds me of Brandon Vera

All talk, no results.

I remember the hype for Vera was enormous. He was talking about how he wanted to be LHW champ and HW champ at the same time.

I'll reserve my judgement on Conor for now, but I find it extremely arrogant to be talking about being the GOAT when he is essentially a nobody. He has had 2 UFC fights and beat nobody worth talking about. He is only known because he is charismatic, and Americans have a hard on for Irish people because they like to pretend their Irish.

damn. seems like many people already mentioned Vera and the same things I said.

I hope Dana hasn't blown his head up too much, I like Conor... yet to be tested at an elite level.

Being the GOAT should also require less talking and letting your fights do the talking for you.

Nor does he get knocked out by a guy two weight classes smaller than him.

*runs for cover*

In all seriousness, can't knock the guy for believing in himself and having a goal. Anybody who's in the upper echelons of their professon needs this attitude. Its what seperates the good from the greats.

I'm pretty sure Fedor, GSP and Anderson Silva are all on record saying essentially, "no, I'm not the best"

I hope for his sake he does not lose with in the next few fights.
He would really look foolish.

He has plans better watch out he's coming for you all. :icon_chee First thing first, Diego Brandao looks to derail the momentum must eliminate.

He loves talking about his goat status and what he's gonna do.... Now do it

Lot of people hate on Conor but I love the dude and think he has exactly the right state of mind to go far in anything he does. You could look at almost any successful person out there and I bet they have a very similar point of view about themselves.

I'm not from the UK, so I don't understand all the hype about this guy. But so far, he has shown not a damn thing.

No hate but even with all the favorable UFC matchmaking he gets he will never get close to becoming the greatest fighter ever.

Back