Conor McGregor: "I'm looking to go down as the greatest of all-time"

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor-McGregor-Heineken-beer-commercial.jpg

I'm searching, I'm out here working to become the greatest. That's my goal. I'm looking to go down as the greatest of all-time, Hall of Fame, a history maker.

I believe what I'm saying is the truth. None of these guys are on my level. Not one of them moves the way I move, not one of them is prepared for what I'm bringing. I can sit here and say this all day and I can say it every single interview and I do say it every single interview, but at the end of the day it comes down to when it actually happens. That's what I'm working towards.

Read entire article...

The GOAT doesn't get subbed twice within 40 seconds.

Won't happen. He needs to take it one step at a time first. Beating a ranked opponent for one would be nice.

The GOAT doesn't get subbed twice within 40 seconds.

Nor does he get knocked out by a guy two weight classes smaller than him.

*runs for cover*

In all seriousness, can't knock the guy for believing in himself and having a goal. Anybody who's in the upper echelons of their professon needs this attitude. Its what seperates the good from the greats.

Won't happen. He needs to take it one step at a time first. Beating a ranked opponent for one would be nice.

"That's what I'm working towards."

You agree with Conor. Screenshoting this. :icon_chee

Connor needs just a couple more knee surgeries and he'll be right there with GSP.

Jokes on him. He's already the GOAT.

Nor does he get knocked out by a guy two weight classes smaller than him.

*runs for cover*

In all seriousness, can't knock the guy for believing in himself and having a goal. Anybody who's in the upper echelons of their professon needs this attitude. Its what seperates the good from the greats.

Exactly if you're not trying to be the greatest, just get out!

Might start with beating one single top 10 opponent.

almost there, only about 20 straight top 10 wins to go...

conor brother, please just focus on your next opponent.

i love the guy but geeez

I can't name anyone he has beaten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back