Conor McGregor: "I Might Come Back After Christmas"

GregorMcConor

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Still calls himself the FW champ. Good interview.

That new angle in the video of the Alvarez finish is magical. Damn, Eddie looks like an amateur trying to attack a black belt, and Eddie is known for solid boxing on an MMA level. Conor's striking is something else.

Proving Edward wrong once again and showing us that Santa Claus actually is real.

P.S. inb4 mcgregortapping.jpg and "no title defences"

That new angle in the video of the Alvarez finish is magical. Damn, Eddie looks like an amateur trying to attack a black belt, and Eddie is known for solid boxing on an MMA level. Conor's striking is something else.

At what time in the video is the mma?

He will wait until Khabib and Ferg sign to fight each other and then he will sign to fight Nate. Just watch.

He will wait until Khabib and Ferg sign to fight each other and then he will sign to fight Nate. Just watch.
You're probably right about that. I know it's hokey but is the UFC really trying to line up Nate or Nick for UFC 209? They moved it from Brooklyn to LV at T-Mobile.

Proving Edward wrong once again and showing us that Santa Claus actually is real.

not sure why the quotation marks

How about mcgregortapping.gif instead?

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

Give me a Christmas present like last year, or even better, retire from mma for real.

Conor vs Nate 3 UFC 209 March 4th 2017. U have my money UFC

I think it's a good call. Maybe the Super Bowl card. His girl ain't that far along, at least I didn't think she was. Baby leave is important a month or so before and definitely after the baby gets here. But don't be in your first or second trimester talking about taking baby leave if you're the guy.

I like this guy. His fans are another story. Hard not to like this fighter tho....

Back