Conor McGregor: "I Might Come Back After Christmas"

How about mcgregortapping.gif instead?

ufc-196-diaz-watermarked.gif

143_Conor_McGregor_vs_Eddie_Alvarez.0.0.jpeg

McGregor is 9-1 in the UFC with two world championships to his credit with dominant victories over two all-time greats. All in three years. How's Nate doin'? How's your favorite fighter doin'?

You Conor haters are so pathetic. When has Conor ducked anyone in his whole career? It's like you just say anyones name who he hasn't even had a chance to fight yet and that he's ducking them. If he beat Khabib /Ferguson you will find some other guy that he's ducking. Khabib dosen't even deserve a title shot.

Nate is arguably a tougher fight for him than Ferguson or Khabib.

Nate had a title shot against Bendo and he was thoroughly dominated. He is 2-2 in the division since that fight and is the division's #6 contender.

Khabib is 24-0, 8-0 in the UFC and the division's #1 contender.

Ferg is 12-1 in the UFC, on a 9 fight win streak and the division's #2 contender.

Nate should not even be in the title shot conversation over either Khabib or Ferg but he is the fighter that Conor's coaches are talking up as the next opponent. Do the math.

And saying that an undefeated fighter who is the #1 contender and on an 8 fight UFC win streak does not deserve a title shot is laughable.

Nate had a title shot against Bendo and he was thoroughly dominated. He is 2-2 in the division since that fight and is the division's #6 contender.

Khabib is 24-0, 8-0 in the UFC and the division's #1 contender.

Ferg is 12-1 in the UFC, on a 9 fight win streak and the division's #2 contender.

Nate should not even be in the title shot conversation over either Khabib or Ferg but he is the fighter that Conor's coaches are talking up as the next opponent. Do the math.

And saying that an undefeated fighter who is the #1 contender and on an 8 fight UFC win streak does not deserve a title shot is laughable.
Styles make fights. Nates style is hard for Conor to deal with. I think Conor could match up better against Khabib or Ferguson. Khabib hardly fights ever, he should fight Ferguson first to decide who gets the next title shot.

You saying he is ducking Khabib or Ferguson is stupid. What are you basing that on? He hasn't even had a chance to fight either of them yet.

No Mayweather fight, no FW title, no meeting with Ari Gold, poor Conor has had to hasten his plans. Might as well make the trilogy with Diaz happen if Ferguson and Nurmagomedov are already signed.

Said ages ago

Once Khabib has got a fight signed
He'll return

Styles make fights. Nates style is hard for Conor to deal with. I think Conor could match up better against Khabib or Ferguson. Khabib hardly fights ever, he should fight Ferguson first to decide who gets the next title shot.

You saying he is ducking Khabib or Ferguson is stupid. What are you basing that on? He hasn't even had a chance to fight either of them yet.

He had the belt for about an hour before he started making excuses for why he wouldn't fight Khabib.

No Mayweather fight, no FW title, no meeting with Ari Gold, poor Conor has had to hasten his plans. Might as well make the trilogy with Diaz happen if Ferguson and Nurmagomedov are already signed.
Makes no sense

Loses his title to Khabib or anyone
He can always bounce back with a money fight with Nate

They should do Conor/Nate 3 while Khabib and Tony are ducking each other.

10 months is technically after Christmas.

Looking TST. He ain't going back to featherweight.

Good video, good interview.

I see this thread is already mostly Conor haters, like moths to a flame. Tiresome bunch.

I think it's a good call. Maybe the Super Bowl card. His girl ain't that far along, at least I didn't think she was. Baby leave is important a month or so before and definitely after the baby gets here. But don't be in your first or second trimester talking about taking baby leave if you're the guy.
Conor babies come out full grown in the first trimester; I know dese tings.

Back